(Closed) Toni by Sottero & Midgley

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4824 posts
Honey bee

I didnt but that is the exact tpye of dress I was looking for initially. However, like many I ended up with a dress I never thought I would have!

Post # 4
690 posts
Busy bee

I’m no help, but I just sent this to my sister.  My dress is by sottero & midgley (Mae) and her name is Toni, so I thought she might be intersted! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hello!

I just bought this dress in champagne. I’m also interested to see it on others, as I’m making some alterations and want to see what others have done as well.  Did you have any luck finding any pictures?  I haven’t received my dress yet, but I’ll post when I do!

Your pictures are gorgeous, btw.!

Thanks!

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi Blondy – this dress is fantastic and I am getting it as well. I am in the process of ordering it. I am curious – do you know what color the one you have on is? It comes in White, Diamond White, and then some ivory shades. I really like the color of yours on your skin tone.

Do you have any other pics of you in the dress? I’d love to see them. I can post some when mine comes in which should only be a few weeks :)!!!

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee

I’m curious – what size are you? I am a size 8. The dress on you looks more on the flowy side. It was very stiff on me almost like the satin was thick. It looks more thin and breathable on you.

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee

I will post pics as soon as my dress comes in I promise ๐Ÿ™‚ Yah the dress on me is very restrictive. I almost like the looks of this size on you where it seems not as stiff. Maybe I will have to do some alterations when it comes in. You look alot smaller than a 8 in that picture!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ so yay for that hehehe

Post # 13
2742 posts
Sugar bee

It’s a very beautiful dress!

Post # 14
678 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

You look gorgeous in this dress!

The topic ‘Toni by Sottero & Midgley’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors