Post # 1
- Wedding: August 2009 - Battery Gardens
My dress has a small amount of crystals on the neckline and some on the side. I also got a fascinator that has a little bling on it too. Is this too much for the daytime? I feel like I will only do this once, and so it may not be too bad to have a little bling?
Post # 3
- Wedding: August 2009 - Bernardo Winery
Miss Swan I don’t thin that sounds like too much bling for the daytime. You’re right you only do this once! GO FOR IT!
Post # 4
No! Sounds like you’ll be just fine!!
Post # 5
- Wedding: September 2009 - Barr Mansion
No, definitely not too much bling. Sounds gorgeous and subtle!
Post # 6
I agree, I don’t think it’s too much, it sounds beautiful. Can’t wait for your recap pics!!
Post # 7
- Wedding: May 2018 - Coyaba Resort, Montego Bay
Heck no, bling it up baby! It’s YOUR (& Mr. Swan’s, of course) day!!!!
Post # 8
- Wedding: June 2008 - Winery in the Gold Country
If you love it, rock it! You’re the bride!!!
Post # 9
Haha … my dress is waaaay too fancy for my wedding. If you like it, go for it!
Post # 10
- Wedding: June 2008 - Imperia Hotel (modern chic hotel)
Hell No! Go for it…. the more the bling the better 😉 haha
Post # 12
Bling it on — you’re the bride!!