- Miss PumpkinPenguin
- 9 years ago
- Wedding: September 2010
my Maid/Matron of Honor is the bomb. she’s also a bride-to-be and a fellow bee. i won’t identify her (she can identify herself if she likes) but let me just tell you why i couldn’t be doing this whole wedding thing without her:
Top 10 Reasons My Maid/Matron of Honor Rocks:
1. She introduced me to the ‘bee!
2. She is always up for a good DIY project trial. And she has way better craft supplies than me. Including a fancy Japanese machine that’s not even produced anymore!
3. She is helping me plan my wedding while working a full-time job, part-time job, and planning her OWN wedding!
4. She’s the only person I trust to bustle my dress properly, as she will surely understand the vast importance of this detail.
5. She understands my wedding gibberish, and thus spares the rest of our friends from having to listen to my ramblings about non-floral centerpieces and varying shades of blue.
6. Perhaps one of the most important: she is a fortress against decor that I don’t want at my bachelorette. No penis decor of any kind; she’s got my back on this, and will remove said items if they should appear on day of.
7. She is super creative, which is essential to #2 above.
8. With her around, I’ll never be without a Michaels coupon. She’s on top of the sales.
9. She totally approves of my choice of mac n’ cheese as one of our wedding dinner menu items.
10. She’s been my BFF through it all – college, breakups, hookups, grad school rejection, grad school acceptance, tears, parties… and now WEDDINGS!
Couldn’t live without her… now raise your hand if you’ve got some love for YOUR MOH!