Post # 1
I know most of us could think of hundreds, but what’s your top three?
Here are mine…
1. My Fi is soooo laid back. Nothing I do upsets him (other than when I don’t tidy up!)
2. He is a very intelligent man. He knows a lot about world politics, sport, history, geography etc and has a beautiful grasp of the English language, which I am alarmingly attracted to (his grasp; not the language itself!).
3. He cares about people, animals, the environment. He’s very passionate about these things. His ability to show compassion is just so awesome.
Post # 3
1. we are constantly laughing
2. he’s a saint and i know he’ll do anything for me and our future children
3. he’s knows what my weaknesses are and always helps me be my best 🙂
Post # 4
@September29: Aww, the laughing part is so awesome. Damn, I wish I made it top 4 things! 😉
Post # 5
1. his sense of humor
2. his eyes
3. his ability to stay calm, cool, and collected pretty much in any situation
Post # 6
I love these sort of posts! So, Mr CL:
1. He’s the mellow to my uptight. I need him to chill me out!
2. He’s incredibly caring and hardworking. He’ll do anything for anyone (he’s a social worker, so clearly he’s got to have a caring and patient temperament for that line of work!)
3. We laugh so much, about so many (often very silly) things. I can’t imagine being with someone who didn’t make me giggle.
Post # 7
1) the funniest person I know.. he is hilarious and I laugh sooo much with him.
2) he is secretly super emotional/big softy and I love it! I’ve never seen him cry about anything, but you can easily see when he is upset or affected by things.
3) He is super understanding and loves me unconditionally.. even when I drive him insane sometimes.
Post # 8
1. He likes in indulge my inner child. i.e Whenever I want to wrestle him or try and pin him down he’ll play with me.
2. He knows I’m a wierdo, but he doesn’t try and change me, he just lets me be me.
3. He’s my MONKEY!!!!! lol.
Post # 9
A top three is really difficult, but here are the three that are coming to mind:
- Every day when we get home from work, he can’t wait to tell me about something he saw during the day that he knows I’ll like or will make me laugh or make me happy. It could be a TV commercial, a YouTube video, or dog sticking its head out of a car window. It’s really sweet to know that I’m on his mind all day while we’re doing our separate things.
- When we’re choosing a movie to watch or a restaurant for dinner, he usually defers to what I want. He really is happy if I’m happy.
- He doesn’t ever try to change me and loves me 100% for who I am, but he always supports me if there’s something I want to do to better myself.
Post # 10
1. How physically loving and affectionate he is – our intimacy and sex life is everything I have ever wanted and more.
2. How tuned into me he is, he’s always kind and caring and he’s a very calm person.
3. His wacky sense of humor, we’re always laughing.
Post # 11
1- his sense of humour hands down!
2 – he’s cuddly and warm (seriously this guy is ALWAYS hot and I’m always cold, love it!)
3 – he’s the best guy when it comes to protecting the ones he love.
Post # 12
1. He is very calm, the perfect compliment for me
2. His sense of humor (he makes me laughing)
3. He is very very romantic,not a day goes by without him letting me know how much he loves me.
Post # 13
1. He is the most loyal and dependable person I’ve ever known. When he says he’s going to do something, he follows through, and he would do anything for me, his family and mine.
2. He cracks me up! He’s so silly and does these hilarious imitations of me that always have me rolling.
3. He’s very masculine. He knows about cars, guns, sports and tools — all the things I’m so clueless about! I’ve never been with anyone so manly and it’s a big turn-on 😉
Post # 14
- Wedding: July 2012 - The Gables Inn, Santa Rosa, CA
1. I love how driven he is in everything he does. When he wants to do something new, he just does it– he learns it completely and masters whatever it is.
2. I love that we can talk about anything, and even when we disagree it doesn’t have to be a “fight”. Any time I have anything that I want to share with someone, good, bad, funny, embarassing, whatever– he’s always the first person I think of.
3. I love that he makes me feel pretty without realizing it. He’s not one to give a lot of compliments, so when he does they’re very special– but also when he complements me without realizing it; like when he can’t stop watching me when I’m changing before we go out, or when he’ll stop me mid-sentence with a kiss because he couldn’t wait another second. 🙂
Post # 15
1. How intelligent and funny he is. So sexy.
2. I can talk to him about anything. He is just so easy to talk too.
3. How supportive he is of “us.” He does things all the time that let me know that he really cares about our relationship, and this is a first for me.