(Closed) topbridaldresses.com and buyer100.com – stop spamming the Weddingbee boards

posted 8 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
5399 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Thank you for that Mr. Bee, they need to stop!  

P.S. What a great way to mark your 2,000th post!  πŸ˜‰

Post # 4
560 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Yes thanks, they do need to stop…

and I chuckled about the 2,000th post comment. πŸ˜€

Post # 5
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Mr. Bee… is it okay for me to mention my articles in my posts? Is that considered spamming? Just want to make sure. Also, I just submitted a post looking for brides to write a series on for Blackweddings.com. Is this okay for me to do? The intent of my posts are not to promote myself or my articles or any of the online publications or sites I write for. Thank you.

-Ms. Snuggie

Post # 6
5263 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

Thanks for posting this (and seeing it so quickly!) 

Last night’s spam posts were laughable, but annoying. It must get so old for you guys to deal with them over and over again. 

Post # 8
5921 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

Mr. Bee,

You are awesome.

That is all. πŸ™‚

Post # 9
2249 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

spamming is such a fast way to turn me off as a customer, i don’t get why anyone does it!

Post # 10
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@Mr. Bee:  Thank you.  I will post my request for African-American brides-to-be in the Classifieds.  Also, I just want to clarify.  So, if there is a thread that is dealing with an issue I’ve written about before or one of the publications I write for has dealt with, I cannot tell the hive about these articles.  I am not just creating posts with the intent of promoting my writing.  I don’t need to do that here.  Whenever I’ve mentioned my articles it has always been in response to a question or issues presented by someone else.  Is that also forbidden?  Again, not self-promoting myself.  I don’t come to WB to promote any of my services.  I come here to get advice, to discuss my own personal wedding plans and to give advice to other bees.   I just want to get clarification so that I’m not erroneously accused of spamming or self-promoting myself. 

Post # 12
403 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

“Lindsay12.31.2010

Mr. Bee,

You are awesome.

That is all. :)”

Ditto. πŸ™‚

Post # 13
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Mr Bee.  You Rock My Socks πŸ™‚ Thanks for everything you (and mrs bee and penguin and the hostesses) do!

Post # 14
5823 posts
Bee Keeper

To note…they are back spamming the boards again…please flag any newbees promoting this site for us to check the IPs.  Thanks Hive!

Post # 15
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

how do you flag ones that have sent you messages?  ive received several spams about photography in my messages…

Post # 16
5823 posts
Bee Keeper

Just send myself or any of the Hostesses/Admins a PM with the usernames of the people who are spamming you.  We’d be happy to get them to stop!

The topic ‘topbridaldresses.com and buyer100.com – stop spamming the Weddingbee boards’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors