(Closed) Tried on more dresses now I\'m confused. Which do you like better?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress?
    Dress 1 : (64 votes)
    35 %
    Dress 2 : (42 votes)
    23 %
    Dress 3 : (76 votes)
    42 %
  • Post # 31
    2127 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012 - Southern California

I love, love, love dress 1 on you! The most recent dress you posted is a close second though. Not sure what everyone sees in dress 3 though!

Post # 32
    381 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: Florida

Dress 3 hands down. However if you’re looking for something more traditional then dress 1. Dress 2, cuts you off and does no favors

Post # 33
    1282 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2016

Sorry but personally I don’t really like dress 3, but that’s partly because the stripes are gimmicky and not my taste, plus I think it looks a bit skimpy at the back. It’s a good choice if your main priority is to wear a fun, modern and girly dress, so it’s by no means bad, but it doesn’t flatter you the best. Depends what your priority is.

I think 1 is a beautiful dress but on YOU I like dress 2 by far the best. I think it’s the winner because it brings out the best in you- at the end of the day in my opinion that is the #1 purpose of any wedding dress. It looks perfect- somehow it just flatters and fits the way it should. I think the neckline of #2 will be way better on you than the deep scoop of dress 1 (which suits a larger bust) The neckline of dress 1 drowns you and I think it would be overbearing even in a smaller size. Also, the belt of dress 2 really draws in your waist. And the back view of #2 is superb on your bum/butt. The flare is in the perfect place. I wouldn’t assume you could get that in dress #1. Dress #2  is a sexy yet sophisticated cut.

Predictably, dress 1 will get more votes than dress 2 because brides on here will see dress 1 as more trendy and original, but I think that’s really, really unimportant when I see what amazing things dress 2 does for your body.

I just saw #4 so I am adding comments on that one- I think if you want a bigger skirt then this is another good option. It combines the girly feel with a certain classic sophistication that dress 3 lacks. And you do look happy in it! 🙂

Work out what kind of bride you want to be and go with #2 or #4.

Post # 34
    821 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

While dress 1 and 2 look nice on you, that style is so boring and way overdone – it’s like 75% of brides have that exact dress.

I like 3 and 4 on you.

But pick what you love and what makes you feel amazing.

Post # 36
    1409 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2015

Dress 3 is super flattering on you. If you’re going for a more classy and timeless look I’d go with Dress 1. Dress 3 looks more girlish and young whereas Dress 1 is more grown-womanly if that makes sense. 

Post # 37
    28 posts
    Newbee

Love Dress 3! But as others said, if you are wanting lace or a more classic look I would go with 2 🙂

Post # 38
    275 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2017

I really love dress 1 & 3. From the photos it looks like YOU love dress 3, I can tell by your smile! The hailey paige is gorgeous, go with that one!

Post # 39
    14 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2017

I LOVE Rosamund in general, but I honestly like dress #3 on you the best!

Post # 40
    10637 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

Number 3, the first two are not nearly as flattering in the waist area . 3 is lovely.

The topic ‘Tried on more dresses now I\'m confused. Which do you like better?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors