Post # 62
We are from the Willamette Valley in Oregon (have pretty much lived up and down it since we started dating), and together we’ve been:
- All over Oregon (coast, desert, mountains, etc)
- Vancouver, BC
- Germany (Tubingen and Frankfurt)
- Salzburg, Austria
- Washington DC
- Whistler, BC
- Hopefully the Big Island, Hawaii for our honeymoon!
Post # 63
I’ve gotta ask…if you’re coming from Australia, why Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee?? Not that they’re bad places to visit, but they’re not typical for people from out of the country as far as I know!
Post # 64
We’re in Boston and have gone to new york, denver, tx, st john, australia, new zealand. This year we are going to peru, italy and switzerland
Post # 65
I live Near Toronto, On
2009 Our first trip together was to Chicago, we went to Lollapalooza together
2009 – Cancun – We stayed at a couples Honeymoon resort, we paid an outrageous amount but it was worth every penny of it. It was my first all Inclusive and I couldnt have spent it with a better guy
2010 – New Jersey/New York – We went to another 3 day concert event. Amazing trip
2011 – Cuba – All inclusive for a friends destination wedding
2011 – Las Vegas/Arizona – 2 weeks, for a friends destination wedding
We just booked our trip at the end of May on my SO’s bday to Punta Cana and are folllowing it with another All inclusive in Nov of this year.
We have been to Buffalo a lot of times as Niagara Falls is just down the road from me.
Post # 66
Our list isn’t as long as I thought…we need to do more travelling 🙂
We live in Kuwait. So we’ve done that.
I think that kind of covers it 🙂
Post # 67
We live in San Francisco. Our trips are to…
Lake Tahoe x5
Camping in the area
San Diego (Comic Con!!)
Houseboat trip in northern CA
Bahamas to come in just under a month for our honeymoon!!!!!!!!!
Post # 68
We used to live in NJ… we went to Hershey Park a few times, upstate NY a few times, PA, Texas to see my sister, and NC when we were looking to move down here.
Now we’ve been a few hours away to charlotte, georgia for his company party, and ofcourse back to our home town to visit. We are going to Busch Gardens for my birthday next month.
Post # 69
We live in DC. Our trip list:
- Boston (my hometown)
- Fort Lauderdale/South Florida (his hometown)
- Niagara Falls, Canada
- Charlottesville next month
We’re looking into a Caribbean cruise for the honeymoon to add a few more bullets to that list!
Post # 70
We been all over the Us together Texas, Florida, Calfornia, Arizona, Las Vegas, New Hampshire, Boston, Rhode Island, and I`m sure I forgot some places.
Internationally together we been to Mexico, Guatemala,Bahamas, Haiti, Bahamas, and a quick random four day to Paris!
Post # 71
We live in NYC.
The only trips we’ve taken together were to visit our parents. FH’s mom lives in Montana, so we’ve been twice (once in summer, once in winter – both times beautiful). My family lives in Hawaii, and we visited them last May. We’re actually going to visit again next week for a mini vacation!
Post # 72
• south Alabama visiting family, Louisiana visiying family, DC, all over Tennessee, Miami and Bahamas next month for our honeymoon!
Post # 73
This is a fun topic!
We aren’t engaged yet so I hope it still counts! 🙂
1. Our very first trip together was South Beach Miami in the summer of 2009.
2. Then later that year we went to Niagara Falls.
3. Then summer of 2010 we decided to re-vist South beach and explored more than the last time.
4. I went to study abroad in Milano for a semester and he came to visit me so we went to Venice and Florence and a bunch of other cities.
5. Went to Vegas & did an awesome Heli tour over the grand canion.
6. The last trip we took was to Fort Lauderdale with my best friend and her hubby.
7. This summer we are going to Albania (where I was born) and spending a couple of weeks with the family and the beautiful beaches.
Post # 74
My list is so short! We’re home bodies, what can I say.
Various day trips to Seattle, WA
Various day trips to northern cities in WA; Bellingham, Mount Vernon, Burlington
Weekend camping trip near Mount Saint Helens.
Just got back from a week trip for our honeymoon in Kauai, HI. So much fun!
Next year we want to travel to either Ireland or Italy since neither one of us has been out of the country before.
Post # 75
O this is fun!
From outside of Phila., PA
We’ve been to:
- Brazil – Rio de Janeiro and Buzios
- Montreal (got engaged there)
- New Orleans
- San Diego
- Los Angeles
- Outer Banks a few times
- Honeymoon will be in South Africa, Tanzania, and Zanzibar