(Closed) trying to decide which sandals to go go for honeymoon october 2016

posted 5 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 2
2612 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

I know this wasn’t on your list, but we went to Sandals Royal Bahamian for our honeymoon.  They have done a lot of upgrades to the property since our visit (such as swim up rooms).  We chose SRB because of the off shore island, which was amazing.  We love the Bahamas because it’s super easy to get around, cheaper (as far as the Caribbean goes), and it’s an easy flight from the U.S.  However, I will say, when we go, we go to relax, so I can’t speak of any excursions/exciting things to do in the Bahamas.  We literally go and crash on the beach, and maybe venture out late in the afternoon.

Anyhoo, back to the Sandals.  We got a butler level room (total splurge for the honeymoon).  Our building was at the back of the resort in these adorable cottages.  I think there were 4 rooms to each cottage.  The grounds were gorgeous and the offshore island was to die for.  The first 3 days of our honeymoon had crappy weather, and we still had a wonderful time.  I would love to go back now to see all the changes and improvements they have made.  I looked at the pics online and it looked amazing.  

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions.

Post # 3
Hostess
4144 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

I have been to all three! Honestly, my favorite is the Sandals in St. Lucia. We stayed at the Halcyon, but we spent two days over at the Grande. There are three resorts there and you are able to access all three. I preferred the Halcyon as it was more quiet, but the Grande seemed to have more honeymooners (I think it’s bigger in general). That being said, I have nothing bad to say about Antigua or Jamaica, I love the Caribbean and Sandals always provides quality 🙂

The topic ‘trying to decide which sandals to go go for honeymoon october 2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors