(Closed) trying to find a bride that wore Essence of Australia D1181!!!

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 318
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@Monana:  What are you using to support the bust? I want to have the back of my dress lowered as well but I’m afraid the dress will ride down. 

Post # 319
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Smmg:  

Here’s the front, still fixing some details there.

Well, I have a VERY small bust, and the lady that fixed my dress is a genius, she stiched in the cups of a bra, and also added another one of those stretch things on the inside of the dress for support. It feels super secure! I love how the back turned out!!

Post # 321
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@Monana:  oh my goodness, you look absolutely incredible!! And those photos are amazing, you must be so pleased with them? They really tell the story of the day and it looks like everyone had a blast! Did everything go to plan? X

Post # 322
82 posts
Worker bee

@Jessica24UK:  Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚ I do LOVE them! The photographer did a great job at capturing many candid moments.

And no, OMG it did not all turn out as planned. It POURED (believe it or not) when I was at the hair salon, the power went out 3 times!

My bustle broke so the whole night i had the dress with the long train.

The notary decided to go on the legalities of what are grounds for divorce for like 15 minutes, haha! I wanted to kill him ๐Ÿ™‚

Other than that, everything turned out PERFECT! and everyone had a blast! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 323
82 posts
Worker bee

@Jessica24UK:  Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚ I do LOVE them! The photographer did a great job at capturing many candid moments.

And no, OMG it did not all turn out as planned. It POURED (believe it or not) when I was at the hair salon, the power went out 3 times!

My bustle broke so the whole night i had the dress with the long train.

The notary decided to go on the legalities of what are grounds for divorce for like 15 minutes, haha! I wanted to kill him ๐Ÿ™‚

Other than that, everything turned out PERFECT! and everyone had a blast! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 325
82 posts
Worker bee

Video clip of our wedding!

Password: monica+daniel

Post # 326
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@Monana:  Wow this is beautiful, it actually brought a tear to my eye so I can’t imagine what it does to you!! I’m so envious, a video is one thing we decided against that I really wish we had done.

Post # 327
82 posts
Worker bee

@Jessica24UK:  Thank you! we almost went without a video too, but we decided on it at the last minute. So glad we did!

Post # 328
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Hello Essense Brides!

I figured it would be worth posting in hopes that one of you ladies might have the dress I am looking for. Its an Essense D1398 in a size 12 hopefully! Let me know if you have or know of someone who has this dress for sale! Thank you!!

The topic ‘trying to find a bride that wore Essence of Australia D1181!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors