Post # 1
3. How many times do you cook per week?
1. I’m a marketing coordinator for an architecture firm. I love it! Been here four months and we’ve really revolutionized our marketing mix.
2. I work out, cook, and do outdoorsy stuff with DH. If I haven’t worked out, I feel like my day isn’t complete. When the weather is nice, we can usually be found shooting, hiking, or fishing. And cooking.. I just really, really, really love food.
3. I cook dinner five times a week. Friday is date night, and Sunday we are dibsed by one set of inlaws or the other.
Post # 3
Occupation – 9th grade English teacher. This is my 12th year teaching and I adore it. I can’t imagine doing anything else 🙂
Hobbies – reading, movies, traveling, traveling, traveling (I leave June 20 to take 25 high school freshman to England for 8 days).
How often do I cook – maybe once a week?? FI loves to cook but when he does it’s a “process” and generally takes 3-4 minimum. He HATES doing dishes so got inthe habit of eating out a lot when he was single. That has stuck around. I get the benefit of his foodie-ness and eating at tasty restaurants 🙂
Post # 4
- Wedding: September 2011 - Baby boy 12/2015
1. Occupation: Grad student and computer teacher (part time). I want to be finished now so I can have a real job.
2. Hobbies: Walking, running, reading, scrapbooking, listening to music, and WB 🙂
3. How many times do you cook per week? Two meals every morning and dinner. We only dine out once a week. We’re trying to save and do more cooking at home. I cook everyday but it will be unfair to say that I do it alone. My DH helps me a lot too. I love it!
Post # 5
Occupation: IT Specialist at a health clinic. I have been there since October. Stressful but a very good job that I am thankful to have.
Hobbies: Walking, watching movies, spending time with friends, and games!
How many times do you cook per week?: We cook every night (with the exception of warming up leftovers). Because I am on My Fitness Pal, we cook our own meals because it actually is cheaper and healthier. DH tends to cook most of the meals, but I usually help. He prefers when I cook 🙂
Post # 6
We have only just started ttc but the waiting around is tough!!
Occupation: I am a store manager in a design boutique, I am in charge of all the windows, displays and sales…it’s a job with a lot of responsibilty but I love being creative and am always up for a challenge.
Hobbies: We love walking in the mountains, swimming, gym (when I go…:P), reading, collecting design objects, art/design museums and travel, this summer we are doing Barcelona and Stockholm!
How many times do you cook per week?: I am very very lucky, my husband is a chef and cooks every week night…so spoilt I know!! I like cooking too, but only when I have time, the weekends are my cooking time. I’d say we would eat out Twice a month.
Post # 7
1. Occupation Im a fitness coordinator, but only 2 days a week and I wont be doing that anymore once im prego!
2. Hobbies I really enjoy working out and hanging out with my hubby and family.
3. How many times do you cook per week? I cook Monday-Thursday and Sunday. Friday and Saturday we eat leftovers. So 5 days a week. I enjoy cooking though! 🙂
Post # 8
Occupation: Actuarial Consultant
Hobbies: reading, cooking, going to the beach, traveling, listening to music
How many times do you cook per week? Twice. Each meal takes us through 2 days. We eat out on Fridays and Saturdays and have lunch/dinner with in-laws on Sundays.
Post # 9
- Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge
1. Occupation I’m a scheduling nurse at a hospital. I schedule patients for various testing to be done at the hospital so I talk on the phone all day long to patients and doctors offices/ hospital depts.
2. Hobbies I love to exercise. I try to get in at least 4 days a week but lately I’ve been lazy. We just moved so its hard to do housework and exercise all in one day. I like water sports like swimming, kayaking etc. I love to camp and tube/raft. I like to go tanning about once or twice a week (bad I know) and I love to scrapbook and garden
3. How many times do you cook per week? Unfortunately I’m not a very good cook but I can make a few things. I say I cook at least 3 days per week and I just make what I know over and over lol. Its mostly non fuss stuff like oven baked fish, hamburgers, pork chops, minute steak, steamed veggies, breakfast scrambles etc.
Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/ttc-distraction-what-do-you-do#ixzz2UhsaHQu3
Post # 10
@Glasgowbound: How fun!! Is that your first time to England?
Post # 11
@NurseMandie: What do you put on your fish? I only know how to do salmon and am a bit reticent to venture to other varieties!
Post # 12
@runningcali: oh no. This is trip 8 or 9 at least. It’s one of the reasons why I picked London – I’m very familiar with it 🙂
I went on a trip when I was in high school. I did my student teaching there so I was living there for 5 months. I’ve been back many times for long weeks/ spring break trips. And now FI is from Scotland, so I’m in the UK a lot (his parents are still in Glasgow and thats where we’re getting married).
Post # 13
1. Occupation I’m a graduate student – so I do research (I’m writing my dissertation) and I teach undergraduate classes.
2. Hobbies Active, outdoor stuff (walking, hiking, running, biking); DIY projects/crafts; cooking; travel (although I wish we could do this more – someday, when we have real jobs and real income!); reading (I miss reading novels – as soon as I finish my dissertation, I want to take an academic reading break and tackle a list of novels I’ve been wanting to read).
3. How many times do you cook per week? I cook to some extent every day – I work from home most days, so I often cook for myself for breakfast and lunch. I probably cook dinner 3-4 nights a week, and we get take-out or go to a restaurant the other nights. Sometimes more, sometimes less (depending on how busy we are).
Post # 14
- Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge
@runningcali: I like to put chili powder and garlic salt on my fish. I’ve heard putting chili powder on fish is weird lol but I think it gives it a nice flavor. I also have a cracked pepper and garlic seasoning I usually use for my steaks but occasionally I’ll put that on my fish as well. I honestly don’t think there is a right or wrong way to season your fish although I’m sure food snobs might disagree.
Post # 15
OOO I wanna play!!!
1. Occupation Paralegal, I work for an attorney’s firm whose especialty are accidents and criminal matters. I love it! I’ve here for about 9 years? (where did the time go?) and I also interpret in Superior Court, but that’s just a side thing, whenever I am needed.
2. Hobbies I love baking for DH. I am not sure if this is considered a “hobbie” but I love going for walks with DH, love doing Zumba and Kickboxing and I also like to catch up with some good old TV shows on the weekends.
3. How many times do you cook per week? Everyday, unless is a special ocassions, then we go out!
Post # 16
@Glasgowbound: Thank you for teaching our country’s future!!! You are awesome :)))