- 4 years ago
- Wedding: May 2016
Hi Bees! This is our first month trying to conceive and I’m kind of shocked by the little signs we’ve had so far. I’ll feel silly if they’re unrelated to TCC (and I know most women don’t really have any symptoms before they get their BFP), but figured I’d share either way so that no matter what happens, other bees can learn from my experience this first month of trying.
My periods are regular (26-32 day cycles, usually around 28 or 29 days) and I believe I ovulated at some point on Sunday, 9/4 (EWCM, positive OPK on Saturday, 9/3). DH and I BD’d on 8/30, 9/1, 9/2, 9/4, and 9/5. Here are my symptoms so far:
– 1 dpo: 9/5 – mild gas
– 2 dpo: 9/6 – slight cramps, nausea, dizziness
– 3 dpo: 9/7 – no sx
– 4 dpo: 9/8 – intense nausea, watery mouth, decreased appetite; lasted most of the day, especially bad in AM; felt early to have any symptoms so I figured it might be unrelated to TTC… but it lasted (see below)
– 5 dpo: 9/9 – moderate nausea, decreased appetite
– 6 dpo: 9/10 – mild nausea, decreased appetite
– 7 dpo: 9/11 – slight nausea, spotting (one drop of blood, dark red in mid afternoon), same color visible when wiping later in the day, but small, trace amounts
I’ll continue to update when I test later this week, but welcome any thoughts or feedback based on your knowledge / if you have experience TTC!