(Closed) TTC Questions, PLEASE HELP!

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
5109 posts
Bee Keeper

@Isawthesign:  Physical deformity CAN be an indicator of poor semen quality, so maybe make an appointment with a urologist for an SA just for piece of mind? But it can be completely normal! Maybe TTC for a few cycles then get him checked out? Not by a GP but by a urologist if you can.

The topic ‘TTC Questions, PLEASE HELP!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors