(Closed) TTC Summer 2012?

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
860 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

ME (*raises hand πŸ™‚ )… We are going to start this summer as well…. “Goalie” will be pulled on July 7th πŸ˜‰

Good Luck!!!! Here’s hoping for a short TTC process!!!!

Post # 4
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2018 - New Orleans Athleic Club

Me Toooo, Me Toooo!! Firing the “Goalie” on August 30 πŸ™‚

Post # 5
860 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@TeamE:  very exciting right??? We are SUPER EXCITED!!!!

Post # 7
204 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

We’re there with you, as well. We haven’t decided which month to start actively TTC, but it will be betwen June and the beginnin of August. Because I’m stretch a new job at the beginning of August, I’d like to have as much time in my job as possible before any baby arrives, but I will also be 30 in June, so we want to get started asap. I’m thinking July will be our first real month of TTC. So excited!! It still seems like forever, especially since I know that statistically we’re probably going to be trying a few months before I get KU. That said, July is only 5 short months away. :). After discovering that website, Shape of a mother website, I’m trying to really get in tip top shape before getting PG!

I stopped taking BC pills in Oct. because I felt SO awful all the time. Btw, life after the pill is so much better! I think we will probably stop using other methods after I ovulate at the beginning of June.

Post # 8
2465 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I think we’ll be starting this summer! I’m going off the pill in May, and then it’s just up to Darling Husband to decide when he feels ready… having an exact date in mind makes me impatient and he feels pressured, so we don’t have a strict timeline, but he has said he thinks that’s when he’ll be ready…

Post # 10
448 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Summer? I’m so jealous! Darling Husband and I are going to start TTC in fall/winter of this year, but I just wanted to pop in and say YAY for y’all!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 11
204 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@skipper2010:  SO. TRUE.  Seriously, that was one of my biggest complaints.  I was newly married and had zero drive.  Also, BC made me feel depressed and physically tired and achy.  Blech.  I predict you will be in love with how you feel when you do get off the pill!  It was seriously a matter of days before I noticed a big difference. 

It’s so comforting and fun that all of you are in the same place that we are!  It makes the waiting not seem so lonely!  Do you ever think about how strange it is that if TTC goes well, we could all be a month or two away from having a baby by this time next year?  Crazy!  

Here’s to a BFP for everyone here in the next year!  

Post # 12
2196 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi Bees!

I love that i can be a part of this topic! πŸ™‚ I am on my last pack of BCP (ending end of Feb) and hoping that gives me some time to adjust. I am also newly married (June 2011) and my drive in the bedroom is just disgusting low. I hate the way they make me feel and am totally ready to get rid of them! We are thinking we’ll start trying Aug (more of a NTNT in Aug) and actively start TTC in September.

YAY! And yes – totally crazy that by this time next year we could all be expecting!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is everyone using for protection in the months off BC but not TTC? We really aren’t going to be doing anything but the PO method. I’m sure that’s not the safest but neither of us really want to use anything else.

Also, is anyone here NOT planning on charting? I just feel like it’s not for me, and when we’re ready we’ll just start trying and test our luck. I just feel like it would take the “fun” out of the process, add more pressure etc.

The countdown is on!! πŸ™‚

Post # 14
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2018 - New Orleans Athleic Club

@trulyblessed:  Yes! we are both super excited toooo!! πŸ™‚

Post # 15
4284 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

The goalie will be pulled around the last week in June!!! Wanted to wait until after the honeymoon, so I don’t have to deal with AF πŸ™‚

Post # 16
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Hi Ladies!

I’m movin over to this board… we were planning to start this month but my company changed its policies and now mat. leave is completely unpaid so we wanted to have more in our savings than we did πŸ™

Oh well…I’m trying to focus on exciting things so this board helped me!  We’re firing our goalie in June!

The topic ‘TTC Summer 2012?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors