Post # 77
MissAusten: Bahaha the whole cast is a bit of a clusterf**k, which is what makes it so entertaining in such a horrible, modernist way. I can only hope that it’s scripted and overly-dramatized (as most “reality” tv), rather than true-to-life, because that would just be too sad.
Post # 78
I was all excited to do my biometric scan for work today because I’ve been working out for almost three months. I’ve gotten my percent body fat down by like a percent and a half. Get to the scan today and the percent body fat is back up. Now I feel like a slob.
I’ve been trying to figure out how to fix my hair and scalp because I have such bad dandruff and gross looking hair. Made the switch to a natural, homemade shampoo bar from Etsy. Still not working. I also got a face wash bar from the same Etsy seller, and my skin hated it. My face is completely broken out. It’s been over a week since switching off it but I still haven’t recovered. So now I feel even more like a gross slob.
Post # 79
Tuesday gripes (in no particular order of importance)
1. fi’s loyalty to a company is being rewarded, after 3 years, with being screwed over. The small version of the story is he agreed to work full time after a relief position and we are only finding out now they are calling it “self-employment” to save their own asses. We’re fighting it (because he’s NOT self employed) but it’s frustrating and it means we owe the CRA some big Mula. Not like, put us in debt big. But prevent buying a house big. If we win it’ll be a happy day but we’re not banking on it because it looks like his ’employer’ knew what he was doing.
2. I have a test tomorrow. And two big papers due next week. And two the week after. And then another big test. But then I’m DONE! Party time.
3. My car is struggling and needs $$$. Which we don’t have.
4. I burnt my toast 🙁 no biggy but it’s g free and I only had two buns and that shit is expensive. Grumpy face.
5. Ditto on the rainin for fifteen years. I lol’d when I read that
Post # 80
Ice_cream: haha if weddingbee CPR = taliking about microwaved feces, then I’m a goddamned EMT! 🙂
and the best cure for mangled fingernails is wearing acrylic nails. They are the greatest Satan but they make you stop picking. I only had to wear them continuously for a mere YEAR to completely break the habit. My fingers are no longer chopped and bloody, though was it worth it?? ……. yes!!! …..?
Post # 81
Also, some of you guy have really legit gripes that make me feel silly for complaining that there are too many wedding-related posts on the front page of WEDDINGbee. Stop it. 😛 (and I hope that things improve, of course)
Post # 82
AnotherMrsBrown: Totally feel you on the thesis! I JUST got mine finished up but the months leading up to it were excruciating. I gained weight and got super bummed, but now I’m on the upswing! You got this! 🙂
Post # 83
- Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA
Birdi: Thanks lady! I decided to at least run to book club (a little under a mile), and then after a few glasses of wine, it seemed like fun to do a few laps around the park track on the way home, so I got in a few miles after all. Hey whatever works! 😉
Post # 84
braverbeating: Don’t be fooled! He’s nuts! He’s seeing a behaviorist – no lie! Lol! But I LOVE him so I put up with his nuttiness.
Post # 85
cdncinnamongirl: Haha, I know right. I try to tell myself that it has to be “dramatized,” as I can barely even rage watch that show.
Post # 86
- Wedding: October 2013 - Dalhousie Castle
SoonToBeSimmons: Thanks so much! I just can’t wait to be done and for the torture to be over! Haha!
Post # 87
Laurenplusalex: Since this thread just got bumped again today, I wanted to point out that it is now indeed Thursday, so you can misread the title all you want and still be happy 😀