Post # 1
I created a new profile today (I know, so annoying) because bridesmaids and mothers that I love dearly (but might have complained about now and then) are discovering Weddingbee, and I think I gave away a leeeeettle too much personal information during my last go-round.
Anyway, I just feel like venting…
- I have a sore throat and stuffy nose, but no amount of herbal tea is helping.
- It became “that time of the month” about 4 hours ago – cramps!
- I’m getting slammed at work toward the end of the day, which is never fun.
- My bridesmaids need to order their dresses ASAP but aren’t happy with what sizes their measurements are corresponding to. The majority are out of town. This is beyond frustrating.
- My side of the family probably won’t throw me a bridal shower – recent surgery, long distance, and job loss/lack of funds all being totally understandable reasons – and it didn’t bother me at all in the beginning, but now it’s starting to feel awkward when people look shocked about it. I don’t want to give every person a long, even more awkward explanation. I just wish I had a sister to help me out with all of this right now.
That’s my bratty, selfish vent for the day. I don’t mean to restart my adventures on the Bee like this, but I had to get all that off my chest and this is always the best place to do it.
How’s everyone else’s Tuesday? Vent with me, or share your happiness
Post # 3
@BecomingJane: well welcome with your new profile!
- I also have the monthly visitor here TODAY and Im not happy about that!
- I’m annoyed that it’s only Tuesday
- I am tired and just want to go home but still have an hour left at work!
Post # 4
@PitBulLover: Thanks for the “welcome back!”
I think they might be onto something here – this is just not a fun time of the year:
Post # 5
Welcome back to the board! Here’s my Tuesday vent
- Neither one of my bridesmaids who agreed to be bridesmaids got their dresses at all, and i still don’t even know if they’re coming or not um, wedding is on SATURDAY!
- Another friend promised me she’d make me my veil, but every time i try to talk to her she ignores me
- I didn’t have any bridal showers or anything at all, but then again, i never exepcted one, afterall, i’ve already been (legally) married nearly a year
- I was supposed to be on my new BC yesterday, but my doctor got sick and now it’s delayed two weeks…just great i get it, after our honeymoon/anniversy trip…
Post # 6
@rlsh86: Yikes, that’s a lot of stuff to handle! So annoying when people flake, and weddings seem to bring out the flakiness in people. It’s so cliche, but I have to remind myself when wedding planning gets frustrating – the only thing that really matters is that we’re getting married 🙂