(Closed) Turks & Caicos Anyone?

posted 10 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I don’t have anything booked yet, but my Fiance is dead set on going here. Apparently someone he knows went here for their honeymoon and LOVED it!  He doesn’t remember who it was, but he remembers that they had a great time (interesting…). 

10 days/nights sounds great, is the cost reasonable?

Post # 4
2022 posts
Buzzing bee

We are considering it!  The Regent Palms looks amazing : )

Post # 6
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I know I’m late on this but REGENT PALMS on Provo. It was one of the best, most romantic weeks of my life (and it wasn’t even our honeymoon!) It’s beautiful and the service is great!

Post # 7
333 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

We are probably going there for our honeymoon.  It looks wonderful and I’ve heard from a lot of people that went there they had a great time.

Post # 8
2143 posts
Buzzing bee

Hopefully hubby and I can go there next year for our anniversary or sometihng. Wanted to go this year instead of new orleans, but a lot came up. a friend of mine, who has been to a lot of carribean beaches, said it’s her favorite. It does look amazing. Plus, the flight is relatively short and it’s still in the same time zone as NYC! Score!

Post # 9
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

We are looking at T&C.  Read bad reviews on Tripadvisor.com about the Ganesvoort though. Our honeymoon will be following our wedding in November and I am not sure how the weather will be.  Any advice??

Post # 10
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I am having my wedding there next May, I am so excited. I have seen many pictures and I don’t think I will make it for a preview trip. I’m sure by next year anywhere will be more relaxing than at home wedding planning.

Post # 11
510 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I have heard nothing but GREAT things from people who visited T&C…I would love to go there as a second honeymoon!

Post # 12
118 posts
Blushing bee

We went to T&C for my mom’s 2nd wedding. We stayed at an all-inclusive resort (Beaches) and it was absolutely wonderful. We actually never left the resort so I don’t know about the island as a whole, but it was goegeous where we stayed! Please note though that Beaches is a family friendly resort…

The topic ‘Turks & Caicos Anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors