(Closed) Turks and Caicos for $5000 or under

posted 7 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
272 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@fishwoman:  My Fiance and I are planning our vacay at Turks and Caicos.  We love Club Med.  We have been to few different resort and I really enjoyed our experience there.  They have remodeled their resort recently as well.  It is all adult resort and I think it will be fun.  Also, we use travel through Costco’s Travel service.  In addition, check out VRBO.com

Post # 4
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I would check out the Verandah, it was one of the few all inclusives at Turks & Caicos.

Post # 5
251 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I just got back from T&C on my honeymoon about a month ago! I would def recommend it!! We did not stay at an all inclusive but I can tell you the water is crystal clear and there are some amazing restaurants on the island. It is so romantic and peaceful and they have some of the most beautiful reefs to snorkel.

Post # 6
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@KES where did you stay in T&C?? I’m so glad you had a good experience there!

Post # 7
251 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

We stayed at the Regent Palm and loved everything about the resort. The spa was incredible and we picked a great week to go. October is their down time so the hotel was only about 30-40% full and it seemed like most were honeymooning couples and there were not any children which was nice. We are already saying we plan to go back for our 5 year anniversary since we both loved it so much.

The topic ‘Turks and Caicos for $5000 or under’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors