- 6 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013
hi girls. here’s my situation in a nutshell. any advice you could leave would be appreciated!
* i am from MI, fiance is from VA. i live in MD, fiance USED to live/go to school in MD
* wedding was planned for june 2, 2012 where fiance was going to school in MD
* fiance was forced to transfer schools (no longer able to have wedding at his school)
* we postponed our wedding a year to wait until he has his degree (june 8, 2013)
* we have about $1000 in deposits here in MD.. vendors were flexible to just move the date
* most of my friends and coworkers live in MD. my family is in MI, his family is in VA
* we are not attached to any church/venue in MD
* i love love love my alma mater and it would be a perfect place to have a wedding (northern IN)
* not a lot of people would be able to make it to IN (co-workers and friends from MD)
* it’s expensive in MD
* family wants us to have wedding in MD or MI (i barely have any friends in MI, only family)
i’m so torn! What would you do?