(Closed) UGLY WALLS – will this work?? ideas??

posted 6 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
46421 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

You can buy hooks that are specifically made to go over the metal bars (T bars) at big box office supply stores or home stores.

The topic ‘UGLY WALLS – will this work?? ideas??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors