Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

P.s.

Losely Park, Northbrook – SO gorgeous!!

Post # 108
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Hello! I’m a March bride ๐Ÿ™‚ Five weeks, EEEEEEEK! This ispicture heavy but honestly? I’m too excited not to tell everyone about it…

I’m getting married at Leasowe Castle in the Wirral. Ceremony and reception will be happening there but the ceremony is a 40-person affair and will be happening in their stunning Star Chamber ๐Ÿ˜€ 

Our theme is ‘purple tones and ivory’ and I’m going to be wearing a wedding dress from White One by Pronovias:

I’m not a size 6, but damn I’m excited about wearing this dress! No veil for me, I’ve gone for a really lovely delicate headpiece which is a diamante vine across the side/top of my head:

Also I am SO sorry for the HUGE picture, I don’t know how to resize it!

Anywho, our wedding budget was £5k since I’m a full-time medical student and we’ve managed to come in at that mark wil the help of my Father-In-Law winning a competition for a free honeymoon!

Best wishes to all of you 2013 brides ๐Ÿ˜€ x

Post # 109
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Oh and my hen do at the end of Feb is a complete surprise! I’ve been told by my Hens what to dress as (vintage theme), and what city it’s in (London), but apart from that not a clue!

Post # 110
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hi ladies. I’ve just joined the site. I’m getting married in September to my OH of 3 years. I think I’ve reached that stage where I’m panicking about my dress, my figure, my hair, my makeup etc. but thankfully I’m having an intimate wedding with 10 guests so I’ll be surrounded by loved ones.

The topic ‘UK 2013 Brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors