UK Mamas-to-be 2019

posted 1 month ago in Pregnancy
Post # 91
113 posts
Blushing bee

Hello how is everyone doing 😊? 

Ive got one week until my 12 week scan now eek 

Gone off food in the evening πŸ˜” and can only eat small amounts and I’m full …can’t eat salad either 

is this a usual thing to only be able to eat small amounts πŸ€”?? 

Hope everyone doing well xx

Post # 92
1426 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Hii all! I haven’t been posting here because I’ve been in the July mamas Facebook group. 

I’m 9 weeks today. So excited! I had two early scans because of some spotting, one at 5 weeks and 6 days and one at 7 weeks. We saw a tiny little blob with a heartbeat. We were so pleased. I was so anxious that something was going to be wrong. I have my 12 weeks scan in 2 weeks eeep.

I am struggling with sickness. It’s been terrible. After finding out I’m pregnant I was so worried because everyone else seemed to get the sickness straight away and I didn’t have any. I wished for some sickness so that I could feel pregnant. My wishes were granted and I feel terrible LOL. For a couple of weeks I was getting barely any sleep because I was feeling terribly sick. I stopped taking Pregnacare and started Boots own brand folic acid and vitamin D combo which seems to have solved the horrible night sickness but I’m still so sick in the morning and the evening. Dinner time is a massive struggle. 

Sorry for the essay!

Post # 94
385 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

All good here! 24 weeks tomorrow and baby girl kicking away! 😊

Post # 95
113 posts
Blushing bee

I’m also struggling to eat in the evening at dinner time 😟

i just don’t fancy anything ….and when I do I can’t can’t seem to eat much πŸ€”

also cleaning my teeth makes me feel sick … anyone else have this ? πŸ˜‚ it’s so weird , tiredness is still here too …..

got my 12 week scan on Tuesday next week eek !!!

glad everyone is ok 

Post # 97
104 posts
Blushing bee

alice88 :  I was the same for the first 14 weeks too! I just didn’t force it, I ate when and what I could and generally ate very small amounts frequently rather than actual meals. You don’t need to be ‘eating for two’ or anything so don’t worry, just do what you can. I kept a bag of almonds in my hangbag at all times as they settled my stomach. And baby toothpaste is a great idea. 

Good luck at your scan it’s the most amazing experience! My 20 week is next week and I can’t wait 

Post # 99
141 posts
Blushing bee

atlasbee :  Sounds like we’re really close in timing. When is your due date? I’m due 5 May.

I can really feel baby girl moving a lot now, which felt weird at first but which I love now πŸ™‚

Post # 100
104 posts
Blushing bee

splishsplash :  Ooh we are, I’m due 2nd May!! I am feeling the movements too now, sometimes you get a big one and it sorts of knocks you back a bit, it’s amazing! I remember when I thought I was feeling it but not sure, and it’s much clearer now. Not all the time, some days are more active than others which worries me but i’m assured it’s totally fine to not be consistent just now. We’re having a little boy!

Post # 102
385 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Twizbe :  Yes, this is my first (my husband’s second – his first was a boy!) 😊

Name-wise, we’ve got Evelyn, Margot and Elodie with Grace as a possible middle name so far! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors