(Closed) Ultasound technician

posted 7 years ago in Career
Post # 4
1940 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’m not a sonographer, but I do work in the medical field.  I believe you typically have to obtain a 2 year degree for this work.  The Bureau of Labor Statistics has a nice webpage about the basic educational requirements, job opportunities, pay, etc.  You may want to check that out as a starting point.  From talking with a sonographer, I believe many people will eventually specialize and work in just one area (ex. abdominal or breast or OB/GYN, etc.)

The topic ‘Ultasound technician’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors