(Closed) Ultimate Ice Cream Sundae Bar & Candy station

posted 9 years ago in Favors
Post # 3
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

wow thats cool. I didn’t know that they did that.

Post # 4
1718 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2008 - Winery in the Gold Country

Oooh thats so awesome!!!

Post # 5
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Marie Gabrielle

Ummmm that sounds delicious!!

Post # 6
1156 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2005 - Westside Loft, New York

is there anyone in the world who doesn’t like ice cream!  i’d be all over that!

Post # 7
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

that sounds like such a GREAT idea. I live in the chicago area…can you PM me the info and general pricing?

Thanks!

Post # 8
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I am doing something similar with a local St. Louis shop (serendipity), I can’t wait…hope it turns out as great as yours! 

Post # 9
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

We are hoping to get coldstones for some point during our wedding weekend, do you mind sharing approximate costs?

Post # 10
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

do you have pictures?!?!

Post # 11
3526 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

We are doing a ice cream station w/toppings as well! It’ll be through our caterer (it’s really not that expensive…it’s basically like buying a ice cream cone for all your guests.) I figure it’s fun, it’ll go great with the cake and it’ll be hot out! We’ll also be doing jello molds because my nieces & nephews LOVE jello. And I think all the kids will get a kick out of it!
I definitely won’t be bringing it out till the end after the cake cutting otherwise my niece & nephews will eat nothing else but jello. =D

P.S. Cold Stone is no longer in operation. At least in our area.

Post # 12
2470 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Because each Cold Stone is independantly owned, it is the owners discretion to offer catering. I think that if they have the capabilities they won’t turn down a sale, so check with your local Cold Stone to see what they can offer.

Post # 13
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I am going to do a Sundae Bar with Marble Slab. I am soo excited! I know my guests will love it since it will be around 90 degrees outside the day of my wedding.

The topic ‘Ultimate Ice Cream Sundae Bar & Candy station’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors