(Closed) Umbrella Strollers for Tall Moms & Dads

posted 6 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
638 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2007

How tall are you? It’s not really an umbrella stroller but it doesn’t fold down great and easily – I love the Baby Jogger City Mini. I’m 5’7″ and my hubby is 6’1″ and it works great for us. I’ve read it works well for tall people. I never kick the wheels when I’m walking.

Post # 5
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2007

It’s not ‘that’ small. But I love it. You can watch demo videos online: http://www.babyjogger.com/demo_videos.aspx

I bought it mainly for flying, mall trips, downtown festivals, etc. It was great touring around DC. Great for things like Disney. Super easy to fold up and carry on a bus if need be. It pushes like a dream and you can steer one handed VERY easily. I’ve borrowed other strollers when we are visiting family/friends and after about 5 minutes every other stroller drives me crazy! It’s also great for neighborhood walks to the park etc.

Post # 6
2142 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I just purchased the Bumbleride Flite Stroller for us by my brother – long story!

It’s suppose to arrive today so I’ll let you know how it works for my 6′-3″ husband!

Post # 8
7587 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

We’re tall. I’m 5’10” and hubby is 6′ 5″. We also registered for the city mini. It works for both of us. I think the issue with us was the bottoms hitting our shins when we take forward strides. We didn’t have an issue with this one. Most strollers are good until 5’10” so I’m surprised you’re having issues.

Post # 9
2142 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@eurekaanchovies:  

So I put together the stroller last night. We “test drove” it around the house and seems to work fine for both of us! I’m 5’5 and my husband is 6’3″.

And we got the Bumbleride 2010 Flite Stroller.

The topic ‘Umbrella Strollers for Tall Moms & Dads’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors