(Closed) Under 100 days and I haven't started diet…anyone else

posted 6 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
9916 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2013

Well, don’t eat fast food.  Eat healthy food, or at least real food.  You know, stick to the outer aisles of the super market, etc.  

Go to the gym every day or so, or at least do something at home.  If you’ve been doing nothing, that will make a difference!

Definitely don’t stress yourself out.  Also, if you lose too much, your dress won’t fit, right?

Post # 4
12247 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m training for a 1/2 marathon the week before we get married! So I will legitimately be in the best shape of my life 5 days before the wedding!

Post # 5
845 posts
Busy bee

I lost 15 pounds then really slacked off the last two weeks.  🙁 

I think we have about 72 days.  🙁

Post # 7
1830 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Not getting married until 2014, but we’re going to visit his family and friends in California mid-May and I have been trying to drop some weight so I can actually wear a swimsuit! I figure I have about 70 days. I’d like to drop 15-ish lbs.

For completely unrelated reasons I started taking a prenatal (hair, skin and nails are a wreck right now) and fish oil with lots of dha + epa. I’m pretty sure the fish oil has been seriously controlling my appetite lately. I take it 3 times a day, right before each meal and am eating less and hungry a LOT less. It’s so much easier to lose weight when you aren’t starving all the time…

Post # 8
2748 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@masterteee2013:  Dude get out of my head. That’s totally me. Every Monday I’ve been saying, “Okay NOW!” *Sigh* I have a little longer than you but way more than just a few pounds. 

Post # 9
2856 posts
Sugar bee

@masterteee2013:  I would like to lose 6-7 pounds to look better in photos but its hard to get motivated because my dress is already too big (is in the process of being altered) so I don’t have that threat hanging over my head. I am hoping daylight savings time helps with the exercise, maybe I won’t be so tired all the time

Post # 10
4656 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’m just starting this week… it helps that FH is doing it too. We’re checking out a local gym after work today and if we like it, I’m going to pick up some yoga pants and sneakers. (I literally do not own a pair of shoes worth working out in. I bought what I thought were sneakers awhile back, turns out they’re… not really, or something. Very cute, but not really something I could treadmill in.) Buying lots of proteiny food and plants too.

It’s sad for us that some of our friends left Korea, but on the other hand, it also means less invites to drink beer and eat high carb high sugar meals… might be easier to stay on track.

Snacks are where I usually fall down, as I’m a tad bit on the hypoglycemic side, so going from breakfast to lunch without eating is just not possible. Low carb snacking is tough! I’m going to look for cheese sticks and nuts – stuff I can keep nearby at my desk.

Post # 13
199 posts
Blushing bee

sigh… I “started” working out and eating well in January.  Haven’t really been taking it serious and have lost nothing.  I did do 30 day shred and started ripped in 30.  Doing those workouts will help you gain muscle and get stronger but you won’t see crazy results unless you change your diet.  I have 114 days.  We still have time!!!  I say start getting serious now so you aren’t super stressed later!  Good luck!

Post # 14
722 posts
Busy bee

I’m in the same boat as you! I honestly just have too much going on that I don’t have time/energy to work out Undecided I started eating better/healthier and drinking alot of water but that’s about the extent of it. I guess I need to get my butt in gear though, my fitting is only 3 weeks away Frown

Post # 15
449 posts
Helper bee

ME! Ugh, but we’ve exhausted all the food in our house so when I go shopping this weekend, only healthy food will come back with me. 🙂 

Post # 16
384 posts
Helper bee

I just started Monday. I don’t want to drop too much weight, but still It’s def time to start. I kept procrastinating but Now with about 100 days to go it’s totally time to stop being lazy. So Monday I started working out and tanning to get ready for the big day. I think anything i do know is more than what I was doing, and i haven’t set an unrealistic goal. Just ready for June to get here LOL.

The topic ‘Under 100 days and I haven't started diet…anyone else’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors