(Closed) Under $100 (some under $50) wedding dresses! Amazon dresses!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
1578 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I understand your determination but the dresses from amazon look like they might not be of excelent quality. I would trust ModCloth over the other ones. I know Amazon is a respected site but those dresses could be sold by cheap immitators and I would hate for you to be stuck. Although at least through amazon you could return things. 

When it comes to the actual style of dresses I like the first one and the Miusol the best! 
Good luck on your search ๐Ÿ™‚ have you tried Etsy? 

Post # 4
1578 posts
Bumble bee

OHHH good deal then!! That sounds good. Like I said I really like the first one. Do you have pictures? I would really like to see the first one. I’m looking for a rehearsal dinner dress and in white that would be really pretty 

Post # 5
3184 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

View original reply
misswrl:  this is my Amazon dress got for 20 bucks my FAM hates it. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 6
995 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - City Hall!

View original reply
sumshine.dawn:  it’s beautiful!!! 

Post # 7
3441 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
sumshine.dawn:  I think it looks great!  

Post # 8
1455 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
sumshine.dawn:  Oh shoot I was gonna say this in your other thread but forgot, but if you got some sparkly material and made cap sleeves, I feel like your dress would look SO much like the Reem Acra Olivia that everyone loves 

View original reply
misswrl:  I have my dress but I really like the second amazon and the modcloth ones (the last one also looks like the Olivia lol), I’m interested to see how they look!

Post # 9
3184 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

View original reply
minniegrace:  holy dinglehoppers you’re right!!! Thank you for the idea!!!

Post # 10
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

The first dress is by far my favorite (Partially because it resembles my dress..). The comments had 2 photos, in one the material looked cheap and sketchy, but the other one looked nice. If yours looks nice as well, I think you majorly scored!

Post # 11
10 posts
Newbee

View original reply
sumshine.dawn:  That’s pretty. May I know the link where you got it?:)

Post # 15
87 posts
Worker bee

misswrl- Awesome dresses!

sumshine.dawn- It’s so pretty <3

The topic ‘Under $100 (some under $50) wedding dresses! Amazon dresses!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors