(Closed) Under $100~Budget Brides! Post your wedding shoes!

posted 8 years ago in Shoes
Post # 93
337 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

$20 from Burlington!! Its hard to tell by the picture but they are a pink sparkle..

Post # 94
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m a DSW clearance girl too!! Can’t remember how much they were, but I think the brand was Chinese Laundry. I’m thinking of having them dyed black so I can wear them again I loved them so much!

Post # 95
753 posts
Busy bee

$95 and I intend on adding them to my shoe collection in my normal rotation. I don’t wear heels often, but when I do it’ll be nice to have this pair as an option (they’re comfy). 

Post # 96
311 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

$42 from Amazon. I was pleasently surprised how comfortable they are. And, the lowish heel is key since I’m already 2 inches taller than Fiance. I have a high low dress so they will certainly be seen!!!

Post # 97
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
@Soon_To_Be_Mrs_T:  I love your shoes! They are exactly what I am looking for, just with purple crystals. Where did you find them? Did you have them custom made?

Post # 98
297 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
@belle2014:  I actually made them myself. I purchased cheap nude heels from Target and then purchased crystals off Ebay. They took forever to do, but I’m so happy with how they turned out. 

Post # 99
7627 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2013

I had two pairs but spent under $50 combined 🙂

Post # 101
24 posts
Newbee

Mine are more casual (Ivory TOMS wedge), for an outdoor wedding on a lake.  I love them– they will be here Monday!  I’m going to find some flower clips I think.  Sorry the picture is so big!  They were $80.

Post # 102
2776 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

These were under $50 at DSW but mine had a gold buckle

Post # 103
9541 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

I don’t have a picture of mine, but they were white sandals that I got for $14 from Meijer!

Post # 104
2086 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Here’s mine!  $90 for Forever New.

Post # 105
1063 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

My requirements were:

Wedge heel–grass ceremony + hiking around on gravel trails for pictures, and I didn’t want to be aerating the lawn.

Not satiny–I’ve owned satiny shoes before, they get dirty if you look at them funny.

Right length for my dress hem–I bought a pre-owned dress, and I really don’t want to pay to have it altered again.

And so, $40 Franco Sarto wedges!  They’re real leather, which was better than I thought I was going to end up with.  I’m pretty sure I’ll change shoes for the reception, since I have plenty of other pairs of plain heels that are already broken in and the right height.

Post # 106
2007 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Jessica Simpson – Oscar… got them for $59 at DSW Smile I also bought these flip flops for $20 from Crocs for when I decide that I can’t deal with heels anymore: 

The topic ‘Under $100~Budget Brides! Post your wedding shoes!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors