(Closed) Under $100~Budget Brides! Post your wedding shoes!

posted 6 years ago in Shoes
Post # 107
2890 posts
Sugar bee

*crying* I want to buy shoes, I want to so bad ! Darn you, budget ! You Bees, this is eye candy ! I love each and every one of them. 

Post # 108
3400 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Nina Ruth T-straps 🙂 I loved them! I love some of the beautiful colored shoe options, but I really wanted to be an all-ivory bride. They were $45 with shipping, but I think they retailed on Nina.com for $85.

Here is the stock photo:

& Here is a pro pics from my awesome photographer, Amanda Marie Photography 🙂

Post # 109
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I also found my Badgley Mischkas on sale!  Only $65 from 6pm.com!

Post # 110
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I purchased mine for $38.00

Post # 111
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

tag

Post # 112
1810 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Ceremony shoes that my mother insisted I had to have heels. These were bought from DB for I think $30 plus the $5 it was to dye them green (my favorite color).

…then I wore my original choice in shoes, my awesome comfy green converse! $40 I think….but I totally wore them after the wedding was over. 🙂

Post # 113
80 posts
Worker bee

@lovelyduckie:  Where did you get these? I love them! Or what brand are they?

Post # 114
4029 posts
Honey bee

I loved my $40 rocket dog flats…

Post # 115
1471 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I got plain, white pumps for $20. No point posting a picture, because they are that boring haha!

Post # 116
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I got these for $20 from 6pm with a coupon. I’m pretty sure they were originally like $40.

Post # 118
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@nawella:  I may be too late now, so sorry, I haven’t been up here in so long! I’m definitely glad I went with them. I was comfortable for most of the night, I think my feet were a little sore by the end but no matter what you wear you are going to be after everything you go through that day! They also held up great and surprisingly stayed clean even after being in the grass, sand, and rain!

Post # 119
494 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

@sienna76:  

These are beautiful! 

Post # 120
494 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Not sure if I will wear these, but I picked them up on Ideeli.com for $30 STEVEN BY STEVE MADDEN Tippsy  

Post # 121
1648 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

the first pair is from overstock.com and the second pair from Payless. Both pairs together cost more than 100 because of shipping to Canada but if you aren’t in Canada they’d be less. 

The topic ‘Under $100~Budget Brides! Post your wedding shoes!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors