Post # 3
4869 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

Love my Moissanite! πŸ™‚

Post # 5
5428 posts
Bee Keeper

My engagement ring original price was $1489 plus taxes ($1680 ish)  at a jewelry store!!!

On sale for $352 (taxes included)  The band is something I had laying around to see what they look like together. It’s not my wedding band.

Post # 6
4869 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

@LadySmurph:  I didn’t think I’d convince mine either, but somehow I did. He loved it as soon as he saw it! 

Post # 7
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

My engagement ring was somewhere around $1500, I don’t know the exact price.

Post # 8
2270 posts
Buzzing bee

My ring will be moissanite and 14k yellow gold. The center stone is 1.25 cts. The total ct weight will be 1.65. It’s a custom ring and Schubach jewelers, an online store, is making it. here’s a mock up I did on PicsArt. Picture my ring with the raised center stone, and just two bezel set side stones on each side rather than 3. My ring finger is a 5 and three side stones would just got lost anyway. “After all this time? Always” will be engraved inside it. The ring will cost about $1800. So excited πŸ™‚

Post # 9
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Don’t know exact price, but $2,000 was the top of his budget…which he assured me he stuck to.  The center is a white sapphire.

Post # 11
497 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

we got both my rings for under $2000. The E ring is half a ct and the wedding ring is also half a ct (total weight)

Post # 12
316 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Holocene:  ooooo, my goodness, I love both your rings!

Post # 13
901 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013 - Rock Hill Country Club, Manorville NY

The stock photos of mine are the only ones that do it justice. It was $1150 when all was said and done.

Post # 14
1358 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Mine is a $2600 ring that my fiance got during a sale for around $1700. It’s diamond, 1 ct. t/w, with a center stone that’s about 0.5 ct. 

Post # 16
5428 posts
Bee Keeper

@Holocene:  loads of details on your ring! so gorgeous!

@LadySmurph:  I don’t know if rose gold, I think plain yellow… it was on sale in a jewelry store for $49. I am looking for another band, for my May 2013 wedding, I don’t like this one, too thin.

@Jilliebean1:  All pink, so pretty!

@mojoh:  I love your band, I think it would look pretty with my e-ring

The topic ‘Under $2000 Rings!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors