Update – 113 days to go!

posted 7 months ago in September 2018
Post # 2
4464 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Our four month count down started yesterday (29th September here) so I bought my bridesmaids dresses yesterday to celebrate (it took a while to get there as one of my BMs is uneccessarily self concious – she is beautiful).  I am trying to finalise our invites this week so we can send them out by the end of June.  I feel we’re 80% there on a lot of things!

Post # 3
4464 posts
Honey bee

What are you doing in terms of clothing if it’s cold?  I am freaking out that I might freeze (I’m always cold).

Post # 4
127 posts
Blushing bee

I am worried about the cold as well so just order a white wrap online and hope the colour matches.  Major thing at the moment for me is to finalise invites as wont them out by end of june.

Post # 5
643 posts
Busy bee

94 days here! EEEK! Why did I pick the 1st haha.

Invites are stressing me out at the moment. We finally got a meal tasting with our venue sorted at the beginning of May, then I wasn’t happy with the food so we had to do another mid-May before we made selections. So once that was sorted, I could order our Vistaprint invites. Out of our 50 invites, 4 of them came marked with dirty marks on them. Vistaprint were great, they refunded my rush shipping and have rushed a delivery of additional invites. 

We can’t send them out till the wedding website is live, and fi (who is a computer programmer) decided he didn’t like any of the online rsvp options and has spent a week building his own rsvp software.

I’ve told him the invites need to go out Thursday to arrive on Friday as our RSVP date is 14th July, and I need to write the rsvp password on the info cards, bundle everything up and get them in the post. I’ll get there, maybe!

My hair trial is booked for the 8th which I’m really looking forward to, and makeup on the 23rd. So at least there’s some fun things on the horizon!

Post # 6
709 posts
Busy bee

9 days!!! We have one last thing with the venue (bistro light rental), I’m dropping my dress off to get pressed Friday, we are meeting with our officiant/friend to go over the ceremony, my mom is in the process of making a handkerchief for me out of one of my late and beloved grandmother’s saris …but we are basically done. Now, trying to figure out how not to be antsy while I get through the next 9 days!

Post # 7
2176 posts
Buzzing bee

ladyartichoke :  Yay date twin! I agree we’re about 80% on most things, but as time progresses I find myself getting super nervous that i’ve overlooking or forgetting something. EEK!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors