(Closed) Is this a bad menu? – What do you think?

posted 11 years ago in Food
  • poll: Do you think this is a good enough selection?
    Yes : (49 votes)
    82 %
    No : (11 votes)
    18 %
  • Post # 17
    414 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

I think it’s sufficient and sounds delicious! (Wish I was going to be a guest at your wedding! – I love cornish hen!) Your guests will definitely be full πŸ™‚

Post # 19
    67 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

How formal is your wedding? Baby back ribs are kinda messy to eat if people are going to be dressed up.

I’d personally add another veggie.

Post # 20
    53 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

I think your menu sounds great!

Post # 21
    1067 posts
    Bumble bee

It sounds yummy!

Post # 22
    965 posts
    Busy bee

Sounds good…except I’m a vegetarian…but us veggies know how to fill up on bread and salad. =) That salad sounds yum yummy!

Post # 23
    5150 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2010

Yum yum yum πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ I’ll sample for you if you’d like πŸ˜‰

Post # 24
    1154 posts
    Bumble bee

Sounds declicious!  But I add my voice to those saying another vegetable would be nice.  I’d even ax the strawberries in it’s favor since the other desert sounds so good.  I think homemade cookies at a wedding is pretty fantastic.

Post # 25
    30 posts
    Newbee

Unless you’re literally having a backyard BBQ type wedding, I’d leave out the baby back ribs and the baked beans (replace them with some other meat, and maybe a nice rice), as those are more “picnic” than wedding.

Post # 26
    3979 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: January 2012

deja vu? πŸ™‚

I’m not 100% sold on the BBQ Beans & ribs either though… they are messy! Make sure you have wetnaps & Tide-to-go pens in the event that someone gets sauce on your dress! I like the addition of strawberries & truffles!! Yummy!!

Post # 28
    2090 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

I think that menu sounds good – like another poster said, you had me at fresh bread and garlic butter! πŸ˜‰

I think the salad is good because it has so many veggie toppings, so if someone wants to eat lighter, or have more veggies, the salad would be more filling than just a plain salad would be. Looks good!

Post # 28
    2090 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

I think that menu sounds good – like another poster said, you had me at fresh bread and garlic butter! πŸ˜‰

I think the salad is good because it has so many veggie toppings, so if someone wants to eat lighter, or have more veggies, the salad would be more filling than just a plain salad would be. Looks good!

Post # 30
    316 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

Love the menu.  I haven’t ever had cornish hen, but everything else sounds delish! I too would suggest you consider adding another veggie. Unless you are having appetizers, then you probably won’t need it.

The topic ‘Is this a bad menu? – What do you think?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors