Post # 1
Let’s try this again! I posted before but got absolutely no responses. I was going to contact the website but seen that it’s suggested to just post and hopefully get answers.
This is the third day that I have not been able to post any pictures and it’s driving me crazy because I can’t share anything with the hive!
Does anyone know why the uploader works for some but not others? Any answers would be great.
Post # 3
Here is our stickey from the Support page about technical problems. If the suggestions at the bottom don’t help you, please open a ticket on the Support page so we can have tech look at it:
Our tech team wants to help, but a lot of the support requests we get don’t give enough information to actually figure out what’s going wrong. To ensure the quickest and most accurate fix to any technical problem, you can help our team by answering the following questions in your support request:
1. When was the last time this worked for you?
2. What are the browser type and versions you’ve tried?
3. Are you at home, work or mobile device (if device, please try a computer)?
4. A screen capture would be helpful! Or if not possible, what is the exact error msg?
5. What are the steps you took to generate this error?
6. Are you getting this error consistently or occasionally?
7. If occasionally, are you seeing a pattern before or after getting this error?
8. Are you experiencing similar errors elsewhere?
9. What settings, tool bars, anti-virus software did you install recently?
10. Anything else other out of the norm?
Also, a lot of issues can simply be resolved by one or more of the following:
1. Try another browser*
2. Log out/log back in
3. Close browser and try again
4. Clear cache and cookies
5. Disable any new software installs (toolbars, pop up blockers, etc.)
6. Try another machine
*PLEASE NOTE: Weddingbee does not currently support IE9. If you experience problems while using IE9, we are happy to know about them, but recommend using another browser, like Chrome, FF3, FF4, IE8 or IE7.