(Closed) V-neck dress & necklace?

posted 10 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
3367 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

That’s a tough one!  Usually, I’m not a fan of necklaces with wedding gowns, but yours has a different vibe to it.  Would you be able to post a pic with?  Actually seeing it would help me…

Post # 4
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I think the right necklace would look nice.  Also depends on your earrings too

Post # 6
3367 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

View original reply
@kelly105:  I think you could echo the beautiful embroidery with a lightweight, sparkling, longish necklace that follows the V, but it would need to be very delicate.

Post # 7
1850 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I agree with you that the necklace looks a little cold for the dress. Something very delicate with yellow gold and/or cream pearls would be gorgeous with the dress though. If you wanted to forgo the necklace all together though I think some chandelier earrings and an awesome bracelet would be fab!

Post # 8
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Mackinaw Valley Vineyard; Bloomington Center for the Performing Arts

I love your dress!  I think a delicate necklace would really compliment your dress, anything too heavy will take away from the detail on your dress.

Post # 9
518 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

That necklace is B.A.! Is that the necklace you have, or just something you are thinking about?

I have really weird color preferences when it comes to fashion…and I don’t think the silver and blue go very well with your dress color, its is something close to ivory? I think something more gold and a different color stone would look better.

The over all effect of the necklace is AWESOME and I really love it. I do think the style is right for your dress.  Good luck! The dress is stunning with or without.

Post # 10
3260 posts
Sugar bee

I’m not a fan of v-neck dresses with neckalces. The necklace is beautiful, I just dont feel like it matches your gown. Try something more subtle or go for statement earrings.

Post # 11
334 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I think the necklace will dangle too low and really focus attention on your cleavage – maybe you can find a dainty necklace that will be about your collarbone-height?

The topic ‘V-neck dress & necklace?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors