(Closed) Vajine problem

posted 6 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
1750 posts
Buzzing bee

@luli29:  Ouch! I’m sure they do it all the time. It may be covered by your insurance. Make an appointment and go speak with your doctor.

Post # 4
2607 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’ve heard of docs cutting especially thick hymens for virgins, so I’m sure they could do it for you.  Bring it up at your next pap appointment if you’re not in a rush.

Post # 5
1572 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Agree that I’ve heard of doctors breaking and cutting people’s hymens (one of my best friends had to have her doctor break her hymen – after being married for over a month she and her husband couldnt’ successfully have intercourse). I would talk to a gynecologist (vs primary care doc) to see what they have to say. It sounds like it is influencing your quality of life, so definitely talk to your doctor.

The topic ‘Vajine problem’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors