923 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

The link took me to this page and I’m lost. This is my first time joining

Post # 4
2006 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

PLEASE  – if you sign up, participate! Its very disappointing to send out gifts to three people and get none in return. 

Post # 5
3770 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - Poppy Ridge Golf Course

mishybear :  Completely agree. Participated in the Halloween swap and happily sent all gifts, two international. Received one out of three. Passed on the Christmas swap and passing on this also. Please follow through on your commitments bees.  

Post # 6
2006 posts
Buzzing bee

heavenlyflower :  I’m in the same boat as you – participated in Halloween – sent out 3 gifts (silver jewelry that I made) international mail – and got 1 in return (the one I got was great – but still…). I didn’t do Christmas. Trying to decide if I’ll try again. 

Post # 7
2831 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2006

I’ve joined 

Post # 8
2831 posts
Sugar bee

mishybear :  what kind of jewlleey do you make? Would love to see some. X

Post # 9
2006 posts
Buzzing bee

For everyone I made a little fabric gift bag, added a necklace that I made the pendant, a silver ring (everyone’s was different) and some chocolates from Canada. 

Heres the photo…

I make all sorts of silver jewelry – my specialty is spinning rings (some people call them meditation rings), and I spent years making chain maille earrings and bracelets. 

Stuff like this – http://venusinchains.analyticalgraymatter.com/chain-maille-ribbon-earrings-in-sapphire-blue-swarovski-crystal-p157/

Home.

Post # 10
2831 posts
Sugar bee

mishybear :  aaww that’s lovely.  More excited about the swap,  it’s my first one. 

Post # 11
481 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I want to participate in this but like so many others I sent out my three and only got one! It was lovely chocolate that I devoured right away! 

So if you are participating, please follow through! 

Post # 14
2831 posts
Sugar bee

So excited 

Post # 15
2831 posts
Sugar bee

Mrs. Mouse :  got my three sorted and sent two pics in. Hope people like what I’ve got them and I am excited to see what I get  I appreciate anything and everything.  Sending valentines love in a box xxx😀😆💑👄💋💟💞💕💖💗💘💝🎁🎁🎁

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors