(Closed) veil and jewelry suggestions for Lazaro 3002

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
Hostess
11237 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Think I’d go with silver jewelry as I think pearls would disappear because of its detail. I like a cathedral length veil with this dress.

Post # 4
2100 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I would go with a cathedral length raw edge veil with that gorgeous dress – no necklace and beautiful earrings – a teardrop shape would be beautiful

Post # 6
2100 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@jagboo33:  OK I am biased but I love two tier raw edge with the longer blusher length 40″ – similar to what Chelsea Clinton wore for her wedding – but single tier will frame it beautifully too – I would go with a full veil (108″ wide)

Post # 8
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

This is my dress, too. Smile I’m doing just a plain, raw edge cathedral length veil (although I still dream of a lace veil, I feel it would be too much and contrast too much) that is double layered. I’m not wearing a necklace, just some chandelier earrings. I cannot wait to wear that dress!

Post # 10
5 posts
Newbee

I really like your veil! I was way against anything longer than fingertip at first–that’s the length I kept trying on with the sample. But when I tried my dress on when it came in, I put on a cathedral length and fell in love! I haven’t started alterations yet, but my dress is in and I have tried it on. It just needs a little pinch in the bust area. I also think it needs to be taken in a little bit in the hips, but my mom doesn’t think so. I am worried about altering it too much though–it’s a complicated dress to alter!

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee

I’m wearing this headband (from an Etsy seller):

Post # 14
5 posts
Newbee

Sorry, I made the picture smaller, but when I posted it came up huge!

The topic ‘veil and jewelry suggestions for Lazaro 3002’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors