(Closed) Veil for a Lazaro 3050

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: I would like to know what veil would you prefer to see with the Lazaro. I'm not too sure since the d
    Feather fascinator : (5 votes)
    15 %
    birdcage veil : (12 votes)
    35 %
    short veil : (3 votes)
    9 %
    cathederal veil : (14 votes)
    41 %
  • Post # 4
    Hostess
    23620 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

I love the cathedral veil and think it would be so elegant with the dress, but that being said, I voted for the feather facinator because you love it and it was a close 2nd for me!

Post # 7
    3049 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: January 1991

I need to see the back of your dress to decide on as veil. I dunno if it’s just me, but if there are great back details, then I don’t want a veil covering them up. Do show us ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
    3049 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: January 1991

Oh wow, that’s beautiful! I chose short veil, but by short, I mean fingertip length ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
    124 posts
    Blushing bee

I think a cathedral veil will give the dress a very timeless/classic/elegant touch… While something like fasinator or bircage – will make the dress look quite heavy at the bottom.

I think you should go for a lighter veil though… since the ceremony’s outside, and you wouldn’t want it to ‘look heavy’ – if you get what I mean…

๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 11
    Hostess
    23620 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

@Mrs Scott to be: Yeah, I guess I can see your point about the wind!  Sounds like you might have your answer for what you prefer! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
    200 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

I think I like the feather fascinator the best, because the dress is so sassy and I think the fascinator will echo the ruffles at the bottom and is in keeping with the theme of the dress.  Just my $.02!

Post # 14
    634 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

I am wearing this dress too and I am wearing a birdcage veil and feather facinator. I tried cathedral length veils on with it and I didn’t like how the veil covers the back of the dress. I don’t think the birdcage veil is too heavy at all! So I guess it just depends whether you want somekind of veil or not…

The topic ‘Veil for a Lazaro 3050’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors