Post # 1
Hi – Would LOVE your opinion on a veil for this lovely dress
Some things about me
1) I’d like as long as possible: considering fingertip versus elbow length, for instance
2) I’d like as sparkly as possible
3) I’m consider embroidery along the edge just to add a pop of a lace feel
4) two tiered with a blusher to cover the face?
Let me know what you think. appreciate your wisdom so much!!!
Post # 3
- Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL
Any longer than the elbow and it will be competing with the ruffles on the skirt. I also vote the simpler the better since the dress seems very elaborate from the picture. I personally wouldn’t wear a veil with this dress at all.
Post # 4
I think you should go either fingertip length or all out cathedral. Either way, I love blushers, so I say go for it. You could do one with small scattered crystals that aren’t very obvious but just give it some sparkle (either finger tip or cathedral), or if you go finger tip, you could consider doing a crystal edge.
Post # 5
@babu22: +1 i totally agree!
Post # 6
@pengoala: Agree on which length? =) Thanks!!!
and tiara or no tiara with that veil in mind =)
Post # 7
Well, I agree with both lengths! Im leaning towards fingertip, with no tiara.