(Closed) Veil or no Veil?? Allure Romance 2716

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
958 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Veil. When else in  your life will you wear a veil??

Post # 3
2627 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - Hogarths, Solihull

I don’t have this dress (it is beautiful though!) but I would suggest a veil.

I think a very short veil (shoulder length) would go well with this dress because it’ll give you the veil effect in pics but not hide the back of your dress.

That being said, I can see the back of your dress just fine in the bottom pic in the reflection and that’s through a veil and on a computer lol

xxx

Post # 4
Hostess
3832 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

I have a dress with a similiarly detailed back and will be wearing a simple, tulle veil, cathedral length. I have pictures with a veil like that and you could still see the beautiful back details through the veil ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
1457 posts
Bumble bee

My dress has a really detailed back and I’m just wearing a single tier veil. You can still see the back just fine ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
2001 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Veil! Single layer so you can see the back!

Post # 7
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

I don’t think a simple veil like this deters from the detail of this beautiful dress at all! I vote veil!

Post # 8
716 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

This is the only time you will ever get to wear this kind of veil – GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha! x

Post # 9
410 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

My dress has an exquisite back like yours and I was worried about covering it too.  But with a simple sheer veil you can still see the back, no worries!  I vote veil always!!

Post # 10
2460 posts
Buzzing bee

If you wear a veil your guests will still get to see the details at the reception. Honestly, I’m not wearing one, but that’s because it looks dilly on me. If you love it and feel it do it! While people are going to oh an ah at your dress. They won’t remember the details of the back of your dress in the long run. Just do what makes you feel your prettiest!

Post # 11
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

canadiana188:  WOW I love your dress! Personally, the veil made me feel so special and like a bride. I would wear a single layer very light veil in your case. Even the one in your photos is lovely, and I can still see the detail through the tulle. 

Post # 12
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2016 - Cambridge Mill

canadiana188:  I would wear a long 1 tier tulle vail so that you can see through it easily ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
2041 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Ditto to all who said, what other time in your life can you wear a veil!?! I loved mine. I didn’t take it off until we started dancing!

Post # 14
307 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

my vote is for the veil! it adds so much class and glamour to the whole look – and you only have to wear it for a short time if you want to ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 15
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

canadiana188:  I wore this dress without a veil and LOVED it. I had suggestions to wear a veil as well, but I thought it hid the best part of my dress. Plus, I have tons of pictures at the ceremony that include the back of my dress, which I like. 

The topic ‘Veil or no Veil?? Allure Romance 2716’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors