(Closed) Veil Ordeal – (help & pics needed!!!)

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

whata bout a finger tip mantilla veil, with not too much edging?  I think something really simple and soft lookign would look great with your dress…you dont want it to take away from the gorgeous ruffles.

Post # 4
5271 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

I think you should go for a very simple, straight, sheer, long & not so fluffy veil. Have you seen the veil Mrs. Quiche wore? I think something that simple, but just not as long 🙂 would work really well with your dress!

Post # 5
525 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Avoid a veil that is too simple. You’re better off with no veil, given the kind of gown you have.

If I were you I would opt for a veil with ruffles (like your gown!) but fingertip length

Post # 6
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

gionetto: that’s a really pretty veil. i’ve never seen anything like that.

Post # 7
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Have you tried a simple veil – no edges, crystals, all in one layer?

Also, placing the veil underneath your hair would make it look less pouffy and fussy.

You could even try something simple in chiffon like this:

Post # 8
518 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I have never seen a ruffle veil but I like the one posted above and think it would complement your dress nicely.

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2010

hey ms. chif!… it seems like you are going to be my dress twin very soon! I’m not sure if this is going to be any help to you now but I have attached two of my wedding pictures with the two veils I wore – one for the ceremony and one for the reception – just to give you an idea 🙂

The topic ‘Veil Ordeal – (help & pics needed!!!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors