(Closed) Veil suggestions for Mori Lee 1862

posted 5 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
2055 posts
Buzzing bee

@Joyfulbee109: The general veil-choosing rule is: wear what you want how you want it!

I think a fingertip, waltz, chapel or cathedral veil would complement the lace and keyhole beautifully. No matter the length, though, I think it should be only 1 layer, to show off that beautiful back:

A blusher or a Juliet cap would also look lovely:

Post # 4
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Hi, I have also ordered the Morilee 1862. I have also ordered my viel which is 1 layer cathedral lenght with no trim. See photo. I love how it finishes with the train on the dress.

Post # 6
246 posts
Helper bee

@Joyfulbee109:  Not sure, if you are still looking for inspiration, but since your wedding won’t be until next year, I though, I’d add my opinion. I bought this dress as well, however, I tried different veils with the dress and they all looked awful. So I will go without a veil, but wear a headpiece with some small feathers and some white netting (a bit like a birdcage, but not as much of the net). 

Post # 7
17 posts
Newbee

Here is a picture.

Post # 8
17 posts
Newbee

Post # 9
17 posts
Newbee

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee

Alyce2014:  Hi

I also have the mori lee 1862 and am having a veil made. I’m having trouble knowing what length to get and yours is the ideal length.  Would you please mind telling me how many inches long your veil was?

Thanks so much!

Xx

Post # 11
14 posts
Newbee

KatyEFP:  Hi Katy, I am not sure of its exact lenght. It will depend on your height and how low or high you want to place the veil on your head. They placed the measuing tape on my head where I wanted my veil to sit and then measured to the end of the train on my dress. 🙂

The topic ‘Veil suggestions for Mori Lee 1862’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors