Post # 1
So I bought my veil when I purchased my dress and now I am having second thoughts on it. I put a deposit down on my dress and the veil that have to be ordered. Do yall think it would be ok to call and cancel on my veil? I just know that I want a long chapel veil and this one came to my fingertips…I am just not happy with the decision and I really dont want to Pay $150 for a veil im not 100% in love with. Thoughts? should I call them or go ahead with the purchase and try to sell the veil? (This was about 3 weeks ago as well)
Post # 3
call the shop and ask if you can cancel it. they might give you store credit. if they won’t let you cancel, then you can sell it once it comes in.
Post # 4
@kitzy: I completely agree with Kitzy. That’s definitely what you should do.
Post # 5
Ditto..doesn’t hurt to ask to cancel your veil order…if it’s too late..then you can still sell it after you get it.
Post # 6
Thank ya’ll so much! I called and the lady was soooo nice. She cancelled my veil order right now andput the money towards me dress. I just needed that extra push! Thanks Ladies!