(Closed) Vendor Bad Luck?

posted 8 years ago in Photos/Videos
  • poll: What should I do
    Wait a few more days then send another email : (5 votes)
    38 %
    Start looking agian : (4 votes)
    31 %
    Other: post below : (4 votes)
    31 %
  • Post # 4
    2788 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: January 2011

    To me, this warrants a phone call. Good luck!

    Post # 6
    2788 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: January 2011

    Do you have the name of the company? Can you look up their address online with yellowpages.com, using it?  You also have their mailing address right? Sometimes you can look up phone numbers using addresses as well.

    Post # 7
    152 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

    Call them!!! And send another e-mail asking for a phone number.

    Also maybe put a stop on the check- you dont want them cashing it if they have no intentions of videoing your wedding!

    We had a vendor like this (our photogrpaher) and we settled it by setting up a time to meet with her to tell her what our expectations were (even though we already signed a contract!!)

    Good Luck!

    Post # 8
    4518 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

    They sound like a vendor I wouldn’t love working with, but you don’t want to lose your deposit. You have enough time before your wedding that you can afford to wait another week before giving up on this vendor. I’d keep sending them emails for now. 

    Post # 11
    33 posts
    • Wedding: October 2005

    You may also want to try googling the name of the company.  They may be listed on another website like the knot, wedding wire or local wedding websites.  That might find you a phone number for them. 

    Post # 12
    601 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

    No offense but why would you book a vendor with out a phone number to contact them? I wouldn’t have sent a deposit if I hadn’t heard back from them. Good luck.

    Post # 14
    1991 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

    I probably would have started looking into a plan B already. I’d put a stop on that check to make sure they’re not able to cash until they’ve contacted me.

    A vendor who is flakey on communication now, could be a problem later….

    The topic ‘Vendor Bad Luck?’ is closed to new replies.

    Find Amazing Vendors