Post # 17
Sorry this took a while but here goes:
- Your wedding date – September 11, 2010
- Ceremony venue – The Alton Mill, Alton ON (near Orangeville)
- Officiant – Rev Faron Langdon
- Reception venue – Alton Mill
- Caterer – Ezra Title of Chez Vous Dining. He is simply amazing. I can’t say enough about Ezra! His food is to die for, and he’s willing to work with a budget. His attention to detail is incredible.
- Coordinator – Friend
- Photographer – Justin at Stillmotion
- Cinematographer – Patrick at Stillmotion
- DJ/Band – Laura at Sounds of Distinction. I loved Laura! She’s a total sweetheart, well organized, and most importantly, an AMAZING DJ!!!! None of our guests wanted to leave at the end of the night we were having so much fun! I want to throw another big party just so I can hire her again 🙂 No cheesey games, no monster truck/strip club announcer vibe. Just great music! Exactly what we were looking for.
- Florist – Pink Twig (worked with Tanya mostly). Really amazing to work with, great fresh ideas, loved loved loved their enthusiasm and my centrepieces. They do fantastic work!
- Cake – The Wedding Cake Shoppe. The flavours are great, but we found a bit of inconsistency with the intensity of flavours during sampling. They were delicious at the wedding though. The cake was 85% what I wanted, I wish I had drawn a very very very detailed sketch of what I wanted rather than leaving it in their hands. They’re not mind readers, but it just wasn’t quite what I had described. Slightly disappointed, but the wedding cake wasn’t super important to me anyways, so no biggie. It tasted delicious though and that’s the point!
- Dress – Dakota by Enzoani, bought at L & J Bridal in Brampton. Lina knows her stuff! They were lovely to work with, alterations a bit pricey though.
- Shoes – Target many moons ago
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress – Everywhere! They each chose their own.
- Hair Stylist – David of Hair By David. He’s wonderful! He’s been cutting my hair for years and I’m never disappointed. He’s a hair genius!
- MUA – Andrea Brown at Friskey Brown Make Up. She’s a complete sweetheart, the most huggable person I’ve ever met. Her work is beautiful, thoughtful, and not “too much”. Love her!!!
- Invitations – Moi!
- Rings – Custom. Vendor doesn’t have a website.
- Tent/chair/china/kitchen rentals – Affair Rentals.
- Jazz Trio – Ron Davis Band
Post # 18
- Date: November 26, 2011
- Ceremony: Merciful Redeemer Parish
- Reception: St. Volodomyr Cultural Centre, Oakville
- Caterer: Same as above
- Coordinator: Let’s Party Consultants (I got a customized package including day of coordinator)
- Photographer: Jenn Stark Photography
- Videographer: Studio910
- DJ: Impact Entertainment
- Dress: Pronovias, purchased at Mona Richie Bridal
- MUA: What is this?!
- Rings: Peoples
- Other vendors
This is what we have so far! Almost half way there 🙂
Post # 21
- Your wedding date – May 28 2011
- Ceremony venue – Rosewater
- Officiant – Family Friend
- Reception venue – Rosewater (amazing food & service)
- Caterer – Rosewater
- Coordinator – Shirley Lo – Double Happiness Events (Best planner)
- Photographer – Renaissance Studio Photographer (Amazing pictures)
- Videographer – My cousins – starting out his own business
- DJ/Band – Steve & Jon – Let it Spin DJ
- Florist – Nice Stems (Soo beautiful with everything she does)
- Cake – The Cupcakery
- Dress – Paloma Blanca – Made in Toronto
- Shoes – Prada – Pink ones!
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress – Convertiable Bridesmaid dress (Henkka.ca) – best idea ever & all the girls love it
- Hair Stylist – Vincent – Seefu in Chinatown
- MUA – Noelle Banting – perfect make up artist
- Invitations – designed own
- Rings – Classic Creations
- Other vendors
PM me if you wnat more detailed information
Post # 23
These are what I have so far. 🙂
- Your wedding date – August 26, 2012
- Ceremony venue – Casa Loma (downtown Toronto)
- Officiant – Dr Joshua Lam
- Reception venue – Shangri-La Banquet Hall and Convention Center
- Coordinator – me?
- Photographer – ??
- Videographer – ??
- DJ/Band – FMIL’s friend
- Florist – Masami M.
- Cake – ??
- Dress – Pronovias Felisa (bought it from Bridal and Beyond, real good deals, can’t get this price anywhere)
- Shoes – Do not remember the name, but custom made from France
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress – Alfred Angelo 7132 Violet
- Hair Stylist – James Ho from Lure
- MUA – Ming Tsang from Mary Kay
- Invitations – DIY (material from Cards and Pockets)
- Rings – will be custom made by Jeweler
Post # 24
we have booked at the jewel. how was ur wedding?
Post # 25
how was your wedding? WE will be having our reception at the Jewel too!
Post # 26
What a GREAT Thread. I’m still looking for some vendors.
- Your wedding date – October 19, 2012
- Ceremony venue – St. Peter’s Anglican Church Mississauga
- Officiant – Minister
- Reception venue – Glen Erin Inn Mississauga
- Caterer – Glen Erin Inn
- Coordinator – none
- Photographer – still looking
- Videographer – N/A
- DJ/Band – Maximum DJ’s
- Florist – Carsima Florist
- Cake – Dufflets
- Dress – Ritche Bridal
- Shoes – Steve Madden (online)
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress – Still looking
- Hair Stylist – Still Looking
- MUA – Still Looking
- Invitations – Checkerboard (online)
- Rings – Tiffany and Co.
- Other vendors