Post # 1
I am such a vendors so I can get this ball rolling… Only thing I have as of now is the venue! Your assistant and opinions would really help.
Thanks in advance 🙂
Please post which vendors you’re using for the following:
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress
Thanks again ladies!!!!
Post # 3
- Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Venue: Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Caterer: same
- Coordinator: same (generic onsite stuff, not a wedding planner)
- Photographer: STEVE LAWSON at Michelle Lawson Photography
- Videographer: none
- DJ: Anthony at ALB Events and Productions
- Florist: BOBBY KYSER at Panache Style
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress: Patricia of Boston
- Other: cake: Suzie’s Scrumptious Sweets
We LOVED our photographer and florist. Actually, we loved the entire wedding and all our vendors, but Steve and Bobby were simply amazing. We had a rough time finding a florist. One guy basically laughed in my face about our $2000 flower budget (which I think is plenty to spend on flowers for a wedding with 80 guests and a small bridal party).
If you look up Steve on Yelp, read the filtered reviews Only 2 make it through their filter, and 31–yes, 31–are filtered out, so if you don’t read the filtered ones, you are getting a skewed view.
You can see our photos here if you are interested: http://michellelawson.smugmug.com/Weddings/BrendaMatt/
Post # 5
Hi there!! Same date over here : )
- Venue: Stonebridge Country Club in Boca Raton
- Caterer: included at venue
- Coordinator: N/A
- Photographer: I love Munoz but he was way out of my price range. Although I liked the albums and ideas at 84 west, I’ve heard some bad things so i was too scared to book with them. Genesis photography also does great work but was out of my price range. So i have appt’s with Norah Silva and Ron Wood. I’ve met with Leo or leophotographer.com and he deos GREAT work as well and is felxible price wise. So unless Norah or Ron can beat his price and has the same quality of work, we’re going with Leo
- Videographer: N/A – if we can book at the end we will
- DJ: Still looking..
- Florist: Bobby Kyser of Panache Style!!!!!! He does FABULOUS work for reasonable prices. I’ve searched high and low for florist and met with about 8. They were all in the same price range (more or less). Jacqueline of J Morgan was also really nice and every event she does turns out great but she was also the priciest. With Bobby at Panache (same quality of work), I was able to do wayy more for my ceremony, reception and cocktail hour. He will also advise on where to cut corners if need be.
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress: Patricia’s South Bridal (Consultant: Amy) She is soo patient, and listens to you what you want but also brings in things you might not have considered. They have the best selection in brodal gowns and Bm dresses! Avoid Rashawn Rose in Davie… Her consultant was the sweetest but the Rashawn herself was actually quite rude and made me uncomfortable. I felt sorry for the consultants because it was the owner who is the causing them to lose sales.
- Other:Jewelery – Don at Beverly’s Jewelers on Commericial Blvd. They have the best prices and customer service in one. He will find whatever it is you’re looking for, even if they dont have it in the store that day. Although my ring was traditional, I was very specific regarding the band width and detail, etc. and he found teh prefect one for me.
Post # 6
Not everything is finalized yet but here it is so far: