- 6 years ago
- Wedding: May 2013
That trip I posted about last week? Its all falling apart. Apparently, my brother has too much stuff and packed our (SO and I) way out of the car. So… right now I have a flight to Colorado and no way back home yet. SO has an interview today so I don’t want to bother him with this. Of course flights are an arm and a leg now and my family seems to think its not their problem when they said I HAD to ride back with my brother.
1. We get booted out of the house rental because of room and then have to rent a hotel room
2. No one will pick us up from the airport so now we had to rent a car.
3. Mom planned out so much stuff that we have minimal time to explore.
4. We get booted out of the car home.
5. “Its not my problem. I just told you you needed one way tickets and waited til 48 hours before you fly out to tell you you wont fit”