(Closed) Vent number 50002!!!

posted 6 years ago in Emotional
Post # 4
1629 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

That sucks since they had previously agreed.  They may have forgotten about the contract to save money.  Maybe you could offer to pay for part if they’re concerned about the money?  I know this stuff is super stressful right before the wedding.  If it makes you feel better my Bridesmaid or Best Man who got married two months before me called and told me she wasn’t coming to Rehearsal Dinner because she was going to ride in the car with her husband to pick up the step kids an hour away.  Seriously?  She was in tears at her Rehearsal Dinner because a bridesmaid was late.  People forget after their stress is over how stressful it was.

Post # 6
Hostess
23602 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Aww big hugs to you, sometimes venting here just makes it. Little more bearable. 🙂 you’re getting close!!

Post # 7
7609 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@Willow1991:  I exlpained to them the whole contract thing, that I would lose my deposit, and not have anyone to do my makeup that day if I broke the contract. They were fine with that and said they would pay.

It kind of sounds like everything worked out.  I think you’re just feeling stressed and it might be causing you to overreact a bit.  You said a couple of times that you told the girls LAST YEAR that you’d be signing a contract….is it possible that maybe they forgot, or didn’t think it was an important detail?  Try to take it easy on them, they sound like they’re pretty easygoing.  It will be over soon!

The topic ‘Vent number 50002!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors