Post # 1
My fiance and I are getting married May, 12, 2012 and we are having a tough time finding a venue that will allow outside food. Both our families like to cook and bake and wanna help us out…. please help!
Post # 3
Good luck! Here are some that may help.
Favorites for DIY/rustic/camping
- http://www.bluewaterfarm.net/ratesandspecials.html New Husband Beautiful private lodge & cabins on lake, sleeps 54 but many bunk-style, commercial kitchen, good rates, friendly owners
- http://lochlymelodge.com/ near Hanover, NH really great private cabin camp, 21 cabins sleep at least 50, easily 70+ (1-8 each)
- http://www.anchorageatthelake.com/tilton-family-reunions.asp New Husband, cabins & group houses, all private rooms, no site fee, lakeside, DIY.
- Friendly Crossways –– MA but close to New Husband. Inexpensive and flexible. Can bring in own caterers or use theirs.
- http://www.dartmouth.edu/~doc/moosilauke/ravinelodge/exclusiveuse/ New Husband Really Rustic/budget/DIY
- http://www.sunnyslopefarmnh.com/ New Husband Great prices, lodging for 8
Post # 5
What area of New Hampshire are you looking? And what type of venue?