- 5 years ago
- Wedding: April 2014
Need again Friendly suggestions.
Here’s my issue.
I love the venue I picked for the ceremony, but the reception location hinges on the ceremony venue, timing, availability etc. (Its called Asti Winery in cloverdale, ca if anyone is curious)…its also affordable considering our area. Requires little to no decorating, and has so many location options..
as of the week before last my main contact, stopped emailing me. I gave her until last Tuesday before I called her supervisor on Tuesday of last week. I found out she had been let go..so I discussed a couple of concerns over the phone that were answered but she advised me to email her my inquiries so I did so late Tuesday. Then my future Mother-In-Law wanted to do a trial run of our ceremony and reception(distance is an issue) so I emailed her Thursday.
Monday is over and no response, I emailed her today as well.
So what now? Call her again? How long should I wait? Being this is my #1 choice how long should I hang on?(wedding slated for April)
I am not confrontational and hate talking on the phone(see: working in a call center!) but I am getting frustrated since nearly every other vendor involved follows up with 24 to 48 hours!
future Mother-In-Law also suggested just to go down to the venue and talk to them in person, however I am a bit uncomfortable with that for a couple of reasons.. (see reason 1 above).. and its not a venue that is open to the public, nor do I know if the event team actually works at that location, since they have other wineries…
someone else stated maybe they are too busy with crush, or harvest which is possible, though I don’t think event coordinators are that involved with that portion anyways..
Or Am I being too impatient?