- 7 years ago
- Wedding: April 2011
Bees, it’s crazy. After torturing weeks of searching the perfect place for our beach wedding ceremony i just got another positive response. Now we have two options and can’t decide.
– looks more cosy because of the smaller building
– more secludedly location, apart from the main tourist area, no other hotel
– our room would have a private oceanfront patio where we could have our “mini-picnic-reception” and we wouldn’t need to walk through the whole building if we need to go to the restroom, we would have everything on one spot
– double costs because they require a minimum stay of two nights, which we don’t need ( but would accept )
– brief communication ( but friendly), not sure if they would help us with anything
You can find pictures here:
– half of the costs
– looks very nice and romantic, might be a wonderful background for amazing photos
– great communication, very friendly, cooperative and supportive, they offered us a late checkout, one of their best rooms, and recommendations for finding a rental company that has wedding decorations
– we could use their Pavillion for our picnic, which is great but…
– it’s at the pool and there might be crying children and annoying people, which i don’t mind but Fiance does
– the building doesn’t look nice, but actually this is not important, is it?
– beach might be more crowded, surrounded by other hotels
– no private patio, only a balcony
In both cases there is nothing included, no food, no decoration, room only and the permission to use the beach for our ceremony. So we would organize everything ourselves which is fine.
What do you think, which one would you choose and why?
this is #2: